We have finished with all of our Beginnings Camps for this Summer,
but if you are interested in Beginning Sewing for Kids,
watch out for out new schedule for
Cool down your sewing with
artwork disguised as fans.
Come in and see our wide selection.
There is a fan to bring out the uniqueness in everyone.
Enjoy the beauty and aroma of candles
without a flame.
Come in and see our new collection of
Habersham Wax Pottery.
They are beautiful!
And the fragrances are wonderful!
FLORIANI EXTRA FINE 60wt THREAD
Polyester with a rayon sheen
If you have been having trouble with small lettering,
and fine designs,
Floriani has extra fine embroidery thread,
that is as beautiful as the Floriani 40 weight thread,
but makes your fine embroidery more defined.
We have many colors to choose from.
The designs on the left were sewn out with 40 weight poly.
The designs on the right, with extra fine 60 weight poly.
We have some exciting classes and events to look forward to.
More information on these classes and events will be forth coming.
Sarah Veblen was such a hit, that we have asked her to come back for more fitting and fun.
Sarah will be offering her indispensable knowledge and expertise inSeptember 3, 4, and 5th.
Sarah will present 2 entertaining and
very informative lecture/demos
all about fitting and looking great in your clothes.
Tuesday, September 2 at 9:00
”Getting Started” with perfect fitting.
Tuesday, September 2 from 9:00am until noon.
Then, the same day, in the afternoon,
“More Advanced” techniques in fitting
Tuesday, September 2 from 1:00 – 4:00pm
Each lecture session is $20.00, or $35.00 for the entire day.
Sarah will offer one-on-one personal fittings
on Wednesday, Thursday & Friday, the 3rd, 4th and 5th.
Each personal fitting session will be 25 minutes for $60.00.
We only have 3 spots left,
so if you were thinking about getting a personal fitting,
now is the time to reserve your spot.
September 19 & 20, 2014
will be here for a fabulous Two-day Make’n'Take Event.
This Event will be show-casing the latest
Brother Embroidery Machine.
Hosted at the Corpus Christi Event Center on Holly at Kostoryz.
Friday and Saturday, September 19 and 20th.
The two day event will be $79.00, which includes lunch both days.
You will go home with $600.00
worth of Anita Gooddesign products,
and lots of new hints and tricks.
Mark you calendars, and don’t miss the fun.
JANOME SILHOUETTE CAMEO
OCTOBER 10 & 11, 2014
OCTOBER 10 & 11, 2014
Singer Sewing Center will be hosting a 2-day
Janome Silhouette Cameo Party,
where you will be introduced to a great
Craft Cutter & Crystal Setter
Learn all the ways to manipulate designs
using your computer,
and come up with your own unique bling.
More information soon.
OCTOBER 17 or 18th, ALL DAY CLASS
Floriani Embroidery will be presenting a fun and informative lecture/demo at the Singer Sewing Center.
The all day class is broken up into
“Basic to Beautiful” from 10:00am until 1:00pm.
Lunch is served, followed by
“Let’s Get Creative” from 2:00 until 4:30.
The entire day is only $29.95
and includes lunch and
over $100.00 worth of Floriani Products.
Learn how to get the most out of your embroidery.
November 4,5, & 6, 2014
In Londa’s Nov. 4 evening
see and learn all about her amazing
Artistic T’s – creative techniques
with your basic knit top pattern AND how to look your VERY best by refining your style and color choices. She’ll also share some of her great knit jackets in the Trunk Show portion of the program.
During the morning on Nov. 5, actually SEE her execute the pattern changes and demonstrate at the machine her unique knit sewing and embellishment techniques.
Then, Nov 5 in the afternoon and all day on Nov. 6, make at least one great Artistic T from the selected styles with Londa in the workshop…..
Here’s just a glimpse of what you will learn….
* See how to put stencils, mending powder, artist foil, inexpensive lace knits, unique notions and more to work to create knit ‘T’ tops together with fun and EASE so you never again pay high prices for boutique garments.
* How to use flat pattern techniques to transform a basic top into a classic cowl style of any depth, how to add flounces anywhere and way and any depth.
* How to add flattering shirring to your tops INCLUDING the hints for working successfully with elastic thread in the bobbin, which elastic shirrs seams the best, and more.
* How to fit as you sew – then take that information back to your pattern for the next time you make that style from similar fabric.
* How to put your basic machine features FOR you instead of against you as you sew knit fabrics.
* Knit top edges…HOW to stitch and stabilize for snappy retention over the life of the garment.
* How to cut the longest bias strips possible from a piece of fabric with her Magic Folding technique.
* How to make a trim from many woven fabrics – quick, easy, and amazing!
* How to make a jacket from a basic Knit Top pattern.
*How to look your BEST every day you dress.
* Why every woman needs a great jacket that ‘TALKS’ and one that ‘WHISPERS’ AND unique knit tops perfect for our warm climate.
* In Decorative Sewing…WHAT to put WHERE and WHY! Learn design principles that will automatically help you make these important decisions – whether you are creating a garment, a quilt, an accessory, or home dec!
* How to look taller and slimmer.
November 21 & 22, 2014
BabyLock will be at the Singer Sewing Center
November 21 & 22, 2014.
Come and join us learn the wonders of the fabulous
SASHIKO Quilting Machine
EMBELLISHER Felting Machine.
If you have never seen these machines,
you are in for a treat.
If you have one, come and find out some things
that you may not have
January 30 & 31, 2014
Hope Yoder’s Embroidery Sip’N'Sew
at the Singer Sewing Center
January 30 & 31, 2015.
Would you like a new machine, but you don’t want to wait?
The Singer Sewing Center ALWAYS offers
no money down, and no interest for 12 months, for qualified buyers.