Brother Pacesetter PS500 Sewing Machine
100 built-in sewing stitches, including 7 styles of one-step buttonholes, and 4 sewing lettering fonts, 8.3″ from needle to arm workspace, Reinforcement Stitch
For those that love high-tech features when they’re mending or sewing, the Brother Pacesetter PS500 Sewing Machine is a must-have device. It’s sleek and stylish, perfect for whatever your sewing needs may be. It comes with a 2.4″ x 1.3″ LCD Display that gives you clear visuals and control over your device, as well as an automatic thread cutter. And with 100 built-in stitches, your ideas and designs will be virtually endless! Whether you want to go simple or avant-garde with your next fashionable design, this device is the one you need to turn your dream into a reality.
- Built-in Stitches, Buttonhole Styles and Fonts – 100 built-in sewing stitches, including 7 styles of one-step buttonholes, and 4 sewing lettering fonts.
- 8.3″ from Needle to Arm – Large workspace to easily maneuver fabric when working on fashion and home décor projects.
- Reinforcement Stitch – Automatically sew a tie-off stitch when working on your projects, which is very useful for decorative stitches.
- Improved Sewing – Longer feed dogs and J foot keep stitches more consistent.
- Automatic Thread Cutter – Automatically cuts the upper and lower thread.
- Stitch Combination – Personalize your stitches with the stitch combination feature! Customization has never been easier.
- Thread Tension – The manual thread tension allows you to make adjustments that suit different weights of thread.
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment – Easily adjust the pressure of your foot to accommodate various types of fabrics.
- 2.4″ x 1.3″ LCD Display – Use the bright display to manage all your sewing functions.
- Sew Up to 850 Stitches per Minute – Create more in less time.
- Accessory Storage
- Built-In Memory
- LCD Display Type
- 7 Feed Dog Points
- LCD Display Size (W” x H”) 2.4″ x 1.3″
- LED Lighting Type
- Needle Position Key (Up/Down)
- Needle Threading System Advanced
- Quick Set Bobbin
- Start/Stop Button
- 10-Key Stitch Selector Type
- UL/CSA Listed
- UL/CSA Listed Voltage 110v
- Carton Dimensions: (W” x D” x H”) 14.8″ x 20.55″ x 16.75″
- Carton Weight: (lbs) 27.2
- Carton Weight: (kg.) 27.2
- Unit Dimensions: (W” x D” x H”) 9.8″ x 18.9″ x 11.8″
- Unit Weight: (lbs) 20.5
- Back to Beginning Key
- 4 Built-In Lettering Fonts
- 100 Built-In Stitch Selections (Stitches)
- 7 Button Hole Styles
- 850 Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)
- Reinforcement/reverse Stitches
- Speed Control
- 5mm Stitch Length
- 7 mm Stitch Width
- Carton Contents: Bobbin (3 extra pcs) Needle set (6), Twin needle, Extra spool pin, Cleansing brush, Seam ripper, Eyelet punch, Foot controller, Screwdriver, Disk-shaped screwdriver, L driver, Spool cap (small, medium, large), Spool cap mini, Spool net
- Included Accessory Feet: Buttonhole Foot, Button Fitting Foot, Zipper Foot, Overcasting Foot, Blindstich Foot, Monogramming Foot, Zigzag Foot
- Warranty 2/6/25 Year Premium Limited Warranty