Brother Pacesetter PS100 Sewing Machine
Brother Pacesetter PS100 Sewing Machine: 17 built-in sewing stitches, including 1 style of four-step buttonhole, Easy-to-use blind hem stitch, Easy bobbin winding system
The Brother Pacesetter PS100 Sewing Machine, a durable and reliable sewing machine, is a great option for everyday use mending and sewing, whether you’re a beginner at DIY crafts or a master sewer. Combining affordability with a wealth of great features, this sewing machine gives you a Stitch Selector Dial that lets you easily rotate between 17 built-in sewing stitches, including 1 style of four-step buttonhole. The brightly lit LED work area means you can always clearly see what you’re doing for neat and precise stitches. Whether you’re mending a beloved tablecloth or sewing a stylish new outfit, this is the sewing machine you can rely on.
- Built-in Stitches and Buttonholes – 17 built-in sewing stitches, including 1 style of four-step buttonhole.
- Easy-to-Use Blind Hem Stitch – Stitch professional-looking hems, which helps make mending less of a chore.
- Brightly Lit LED Work Area – Easy on the eyes when sewing on dark fabrics, ensuring accurate seams and stitch quality.
- Easy Bobbin Winding System – Winds the bobbin when pressing on the vertical shaft.
- Stitch Selector Dial – Choose the desired pattern from the reference guide, and then easily select your choice using the convenient dial.
- Upper Thread Tension Control Dial – Controls thread tension to create even stitches.
- Free Arm Sewing Surface – Perfect for sewing cuffs and sleeves.
- Adjustable Pattern Selection and Upper Thread Tension Control – Adjust the convenient dials to select your pattern and thread tension.
- Jam-Resistant Drop-in Top Bobbin – Just drop in a full bobbin, pull the thread through the slot, and start sewing.
- Accessory Storage
- 6 Feed Dog Points
- LED Lighting Type
- Needle Threading System Manual
- Quick Set Bobbin
- Specialty Feet Included
- Dial Stitch Selector Type
- UL/CSA Listed
- UL/CSA Listed Voltage 110v
- Carton Dimensions: (W” x D” x H”) 7.638″ x 17.756″ x 15.118″
- Carton Weight: (lbs) 14.991
- Carton Weight: (kg.)
- Unit Dimensions: (W” x D” x H”) 5.87″ x 15.31″ x 12.01″
- Unit Weight: (lbs) 14.551
- 17 Built-In Stitch Selections
- 1 Button Hole Styles
- 800 Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)
- 4 mm Stitch Length (mm)
- 5 mm Stitch Width (mm)
- Included Accessory Feet: Buttonhole Foot, Button Fitting Foot, Zipper Foot, Zigzag Foot
- Warranty 1/3/25 Year Plus Limited Warranty