Brother Simply Applique – Creative Applique Software
Embroider custom appliqués from a huge selection of exceptional designs and options, and fall in love with the precision of ScanNCut integration.
Here is the software you have been waiting for! Make superb custom appliqués from a huge selection of exceptional designs and creative options. You will love the way Simply Appliqué fully integrates with the ScanNCut and ScanNCut2 so you can easily cut out your appliqués with ultimate precision.
Extensive Software Package
- Includes 12 appliqué fonts and 206 appliqué designs
- Built-in embroidery accent designs and fonts
- Merge your own designs from a variety of formats
- Precision cut with ScanNCut/ScanNCut 2
- Create appliqués from ScanNCut designs
- Expansive editing capabilities
- Garment templates
- 110-color thread chart
- Fit-to-hoop and custom hoop size capability
- Save work in a variety of file types
- Compatible with most brand machines
- Easy to use
- Expand your creative horizons with added built-in essentials: 12 appliqué fonts, 206 appliqué designs; 131 embroidery accent designs; 9 embroidery fonts; and 76 split letters.
- Merge your own designs from a variety of formats with the built-in lettering, accent designs, and appliqué designs.
- Get a realistic preview of every color-customized design. Our garment templates let you choose from the Brother 110 built-in thread colors, built-in fabrics, or import your own.
- Automatically size your designs to fit virtually all hoop sizes and even create custom hoop sizes. Your software stays up-to-date and ready to create.
- Save your work in a variety of file types, including the native format: BRF, or in your machine format so you can return to finish editing and designing at a later time. You can even choose another embroidery machine brand; our software is compatible with most.
- Create appliqués files from native ScanNCut cut files such as .FCM or .SVG formats.
- Save appliqué designs as .FCM files to be used as cut data in your ScanNCut machine to then cut out as precise appliqué pieces.