Entrepreneur One PR1X Single-Needle Embroidery Machine
Generous 8” x 12” Embroidery Area
Crosshair 2-Point Positioning Laser
When you are ready to step into the world of embroidery and take your skills from the home to a home business, the Entrepreneur One PR1X is ready to take you there. The single-needle PR1X has precision crosshair accuracy and a generous 8” x 12” embroidery area to get you started. The 495 built-in embroidery designs include modern art and groovy patterns to monogram and quilting designs, while the included free arm allows you to embroider hard-to-reach areas like caps, sleeves, and bags with ease. The world of embroidery awaits you with the Entrepreneur One PR1X. Where will it take you?
- Single-Needle Versatility- The Entrepreneur One PR1X Single needle embroidery machine has free arm embroidery to easily reach areas like caps, sleeves, and bags and an automatic needle threading system so you can quickly spool your needle.
- Crosshair 2-Point Positioning Laser- Get precision accuracy positioning and light up your fabric to see where the needle will drop for all your projects with the Crosshair 2-Point Positioning Laser.
- Generous Workspace- The Entrepreneur One PR1X has a generous 8” x 12” embroidery area for just about any sized project.
- Built-in Embroidery Designs- Create something new with 495 built-in embroidery designs ranging from stylish wildlife motifs and funky alphabet styles to traditional appliqués.
- Funky Fonts- The list of fun built-in fonts includes 25 regular-sized fonts, 4 small fonts, 1 super small font, 2 Cyrillic fonts, and 1 super cool 3D font.
- Color LCD Touchscreen Display- The large 7.0″ built-in high-definition LCD display, with large icons and a scrolling menu, makes on-screen editing and letter input a snap. Large defined icons, thumbnail size selector, color navigation, scrolling menu, and swipe capability.
- LED Lighting- With bright, customizable lighting, you can illuminate your work to see colors clearly with virtually no shadows!
- Bobbin Feature- Save time with the Vertical Bobbin for easy bobbin changes without removing your hoop and the Side Bobbin winder so you can wind a new bobbin while the machine is embroidering.
- Expandable Library of Online Tutorials- The Entrepreneur One PR1X HD tutorials make learning easy! Tutorials are online and available 24/7 whenever you need a quick refresher.
- On-Screen Editing- Input multiple lines of text or lettering and insert graphic elements, all with the capability to edit. Rearrange words or phrases, combine selected words, change the style and size of individual letters, and even change the font style of a whole line. Easily align text Left, Center, and Right. Perfect for embroidering multiple-line poems, phrases, and wedding announcements.
- Accessory Storage
- Adjustable Screen Brightness
- Body Series E2
- Built-in Languages
- Built-In Memory
- Display Type LCD
- Included Accessory Feet Embroidery Foot
- LCD Display Size (W” x H”) 3.6″ x 6″ (7″ diagonal)
- Lighting Type LED
- Needle Threading System Advanced
- Number of USB Ports 1
- Realistic Preview
- Start/Stop Button
- Stitch Selector Type Touch Screen
- Thread Sensor Bobbin Sensor, Upper Thread Sensor
- Thread Sensor On/Off
- Thread Tension Manual
- UL/CSA Listed No
- UL/CSA Listed Voltage 110v
- Workspace Area Embroidery Area: 8″x12″
- Carton Dimensions (W” x D” x H”) 31.890 ” x 24.016 ” x 33.268 “
- Carton Weight (lbs) 93.256
- Unit Dimensions (W” x D” x H”) 19.921″ x 23.110″ x 22.244″
- Unit Weight (lbs) 67.461
- Adjustable Design Icon Size Setting
- Adjustable Embroidery Speed Settings
- Automatic Feed Thread Cutting
- Basting Stitch Before Embroidery
- Built-In Alphabet Designs
- Built-In Border Function
- Built-In Designs 495
- Built-in Embroidery Designs featuring Disney/Pixar Characters 0
- Built-in Embroidery Lettering Alphabet Fonts 33
- Cap Frame Capability
- Color Palette 364
- Computer Connectivity
- Curved Text on Screen Editing
- Drag and Drop Editing
- Embroidery Position Marker
- Eyelet Threading System
- Frame Designs – Shapes 140
- Included Embroidery Hoops 4″ x 4″, 8″ x 12″
- Light and Audio Cues to Alert Finished Designs
- Light and Audio Cues to Alert Thread Breakage
- Light and Audio Cues to Alert Thread Change
- Light and Audio Cues with On/Off Modes
- Maximum Embroidery Area 12″ x 8″
- Maximum Embroidery Speed (spm) 1000
- Maximum Zoom (%) 200
- Monogramming Font Styles
- Numbered Threading Guides
- On-Screen Editing
- On-Screen Help
- Pattern Rotating Increments 1 Degree, 10 Degrees, 90 Degrees
- Programmable Monochrome Embroidery
- Resume Function
- Sewing Speed Range – Cap Frames 400-600
- Sewing Speed Range – Frames 400-1000
- Space Reduction among Embroidery Alphabets
- Speed Adjustment
- Standard Included Frames 4″ x 4″, 8″ x 12″
- Thread Anchor
- Thread Wiper
- Trial Position/Layout Function
- Power Source 120 v- 60HZ 116W
- Carton Contents‡ Accessory case, Needle set, Prewound bobbin × 5, Metal bobbin × 3, Spool net × 4, Seam ripper, Scissors, Tweezers, Touch pen, Needle changing tool (Threader), Needle plate cover (* Keep this accessory in a safe place, as you may need it when using optional accessories), Phillips screwdriver, Standard screwdriver, Allen screwdriver, 3-way screwdriver, Wrench, Oiler, Cleaning brush, Weight (L), Weight (S), Spool mat × 4, Spool cap × 4, USB cable, Embroidery frame (extra-large) 300 mm (W) × 200 mm (H), (approx. 11-3/4 inches (W) × 7-7/8 inches (H)), Embroidery frame (medium) 100 mm (W) × 100 mm (H), (approx. 4 inches (W) × 4 inches (H)), Embroidery sheet (extra-large) 300 mm (W) × 200 mm (H), (approx. 11-3/4 inches (W) × 7-7/8 inches (H)), Embroidery sheet (medium) 100 mm (W) × 100 mm (H), (approx. 4 inches (W) × 4 inches (H)), Embroidery Frame Holder A, Embroidery Frame Holder B, Operation Manual, Quick Reference Guide, Embroidery Design Guide, Power cord, Bobbin case (on machine), Threader hook
- USB Cable
- Warranty 2/6/25 Year Premium Limited Warranty(Opens in a new tab)