Baby Lock Allegro Quilting & Sewing Machine
The Baby Lock Allegro quilting machine is the perfect machine for piecing and quilting large projects. With 12″ of creative space, 200 built-in stitches, two alphanumeric fonts, and convenient push-button features, you have everything you need to bring your creative visions to life.
The Baby Lock Allegro quilting and sewing machine features include:
- 200 Built-In Stitches
- 12″ of Creative Space
- Programmable Needle Up/Down
- Up to 1,000 Stitches per Minute
- Built-In Needle Threader
- Accessory Storage Box
- Optional extension table
- Tension System Manual
- Needle to Right of Machine Distance: 12″
- Machine Only Width: 25.2″
- Machine Only Depth: 9.45″
- Bobbin Loading Type: Top drop-in
- Number of One-Step Buttonholes: 11
- Needle Threader Type: Built-In
- Lighting: 6 LED Lights
- Maximum Stitch Width: 7.0mm
- Programmable Needle Up \ Down
- Screen Size: 3″ diagonal
- Thread Cutter Type: Automatic
- Maximum Stitch Length: 5.0mm
- Bobbin Size: Class 15
- Retractable Feed Dogs
- Sewing Bed Width: 12″
- Presser Foot Type: Snap-on
- Number of Needles: 1
- Built-In Fonts: 2
- Number of Feet Included: 10
- Touch Screen
- Knee Lift Hands-Free Presser Foot Lift
- Mirror Image Capability
- Maximum Number of Threads: 1
- Built-In Decorative Stitches: 144
- Bobbin Winding: Standard
- Free Arm Capability
- Total Number of Stitches: 200
- Quilting Speed: 1,000 spm
- Built-In Utility Stitches: 56
- Number of Needle Positions: 15
- Machine Only Height: 12.2″
12" Work Space for Large Projects
Making a larger quilt or working on a bulky project? No problem. The Allegro has an expanded throat space that gives you plenty of room to work comfortably.
Unlimited Options with 200 Built-In Stitches
Take your creativity to new heights with 200 built-in stitches, including 56 utility stitches with 11 one-step buttonhole styles, 144 decorative stitch patterns, and 2 built-in alphabets.
Built-In Needle Threader
With just a few simple motions, your needle is threaded and ready to use. There’s no guesswork, no near-misses and no frustration!
Programmable Needle Up | Down
You can choose to have your needle start in the up or down position, eliminating interruptions and making it easier to complete your projects faster. It’s the perfect option for chain piecing and appliqué.
Large LCD Screen Simplifies Sewing
Choose stitches, adjust stitch length and width, mirror image, and more using the LCD screen
Quick-Set Top Loading Bobbin
No more struggling with bobbin changes midway through a project. Simply drop in a new bobbin, pull your thread through the guide and the Allegro does the rest.
Hands-Free Knee Lift for Large Quilts
Keep both hands free for sewing large quilts. Start and stop your sewing without ever taking your eyes—or hands—off your project.
Convenient Push Button Features
Convenient push button features give you more freedom to focus on your project. Raise and lower the needle or presser foot, cut threads, reinforce stitches, and reverse your sewing with the push of a button.
Straight Stitch Needle Plate
Use the included straight stitch needle plate to precisely piece quilts or sew with fine or delicate fabrics.
Included Accessories and More
The Allegro comes with 10 feet and lots of other great accessories to help you create. For a full list, refer to the machine manual.