Events, Classes & Clubs
- Kimberbell Vintage Flora Spark Event, May 16
- Floriani Lecture Demo, August 14, 15 and 16
- Hope Yoder Embellish Event, July 10 or 11
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class (flex schedule)
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class (most Saturdays)
- Beginning Serger Class
- Embroidery Make N Take
- Brother Scan'N'Cut Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embellish Software Class, April 6
- Intermediate Quilt Ruler Class, April 23
Westalee Ruler Feet Class for Beginners
Date: February 27, 2020
Time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
You CAN sew out perfect quilt designs on your sewing machine. Sign up and show up, and Susan will guide you while you learn to create beautiful designs using ruler feet.
WESTALEE RULER FEET CLASS
Thursday , Feb 27, 2020
9:00am - 11:00am
You CAN sew out perfect quilt designs on your sewing machine. Susan will guide you while you learn to create beautiful designs using ruler feet.
We will be using the all the template rulers from:
Westalee Sew Steady Sampler Template Set 1.
Call 991-5151 to sign up and get the supply list.
2 hour class is $25.00
No charge if you purchased your Ruler Foot and Template Set 1 from the Singer Sewing Center.
You MUST pre-register to attend class. 361-991-5151
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.