Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilter's Night Out, (new date posted shortly)
- Business in a Box, October 12
- Embellish, October 26 or 27
- Anita Goodesign Event, December 6 & 7
- Baby Lock Serger Event, January 17 or 18
- Floriani Hands-On Embroidery Event, January 23 - 25, 2020
- AccuQuilt Demonstrations and Fun, February 7 & 8
- Designs in Machine Embroidery March 20 & 21, 2020
- National Educator, Paula Reid April 24
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class
- Beginning Serger Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Westalee Ruler Feet Class for Beginners
Date: October 9, 2019
Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
You CAN sew out perfect quilt designs on your sewing machine. Sign up and show up, and Susan will guide you while you learn to create beautiful designs using ruler feet.
This is a Beginners Class, so don't worry; we'll start from scratch.
$20.00 plus supplies to attend the class.
No charge if you have already taken the class,
or if you purchased your Ruler Foot and Sampler Kit #1
from the Singer Sewing Center.
Call 361-991-5151 to sign up and for the supply list.
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.