Events, Classes & Clubs
- Baby Lock Serger Event, January 17 or 18
- Scan'n'Cut Class, January 20
- Patty Dunn Purse 1 Day Class, January 23
- Linda Clark's Seasonal Lace Banners, January 29
- AccuQuilt Demonstrations and Fun, February 7 & 8
- Michiel Landers Free-Motions Machine Quilting Class, February 21
- Designs in Machine Embroidery March 20 & 21, 2020
- Quilting All Day, February 25
- IMPROV with Michiel Landers, February, 28, March 6, 2020
- Floriani Lecture Demo, August 14, 15 and 16
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class
- Beginning Serger Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Westalee Ruler Feet Class for Beginners
Date: January 30, 2020
Time: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
You CAN sew out perfect quilt designs on your sewing machine. Sign up and show up, and Susan will guide you while you learn to create beautiful designs using ruler feet.
This is a Beginners Class, so don't worry; we'll start from scratch.
$20.00 plus supplies to attend the class.
No charge if you have already taken the class,
or if you purchased your Ruler Foot and Sampler Kit #1
from the Singer Sewing Center.
Call 361-991-5151 to sign up and for the supply list.
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.