Events, Classes & Clubs
- One Day Sewing Retreat, June 25, 2019
- Serger Hands-On Project: June 27
- Westalee Ruler Play, June 28
- Hope Yoder, Embroidery, Crafting & Cutting Event, November 1 or 2
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Quilt Class
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Westalee Ruler Feet Class for Beginners
Date: June 1, 2019
Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
You CAN sew out perfect quilt designs on your sewing machine. Sign up and show up, and Susan will guide you while you learn to create beautiful designs using ruler feet.
We will be playing with the Westalee Ruler Feet. You will need to bring your sewing machine, the Westalee Ruler Foot, and Westalee Sample Pack 1.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot, and to get the information you need
to match up your machine to the correct foot and rulers.
The 2 hour class is $25.00. No charge if you purchase your foot and rulers
from the Singer Sewing Center.
Call 361-991-5151 more details, and to sign up.
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.