Events, Classes & Clubs
- Floriani Lecture Demo, September 18 - 20
- She Shed Dime Event, October 9 or 10
- Hope Yoder Embellish Event, January 15 & 16
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class (flex schedule)
- Beginning Serger Class
- Beginning Sewing Classes with Sarah
- Digitizing Software
- Free-Motion Machine Quilting Class with Michiel Landers
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class (most Saturdays)
- Knit Skirt Class for Beginners and Above
- "Know da Feet" by Patty Dunn
- Machine Embroidery 101
- Michiel Landers Beginning Quilt Class
- T-Shirt Quilt Class with Sarah
T-Shirt Quilt Class with Sarah
Thursday July 16 1:00 pm- 5:00 pm
Turn your favorite class and vacation t-shirts into a lasting memory. Sarah will help you with the proper way to prepare your T-Shirts , so that they can be arranged and sewn to create a practical and wonderful quilt.
This 4 hour class is only $35.00 plus supplies.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot and to get your supply list.
DO NOT CUT T-SHIRTS BEFORE CLASS.