Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilting Class with Rose Gaona, December 15, 2018
- Trevor Conquergood, January 25 & 26, 2019
- Mike Johns, Scan N Cut Hands-On Event, March 8 & 9, 2019
- Mike Johns, Brother BES4 Embroidery Software, March 11, 2019
- Mike Johns, Digitizing in the Machine, March 12, 2019
- Quilting all Night, December 8, 2018
- Last Minute Gift Ideas Class, December 9
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Quilt Class
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Foundation Strip Piecing
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Trevor Conquergood from RNK Distributing
Dates: Friday, January 25 and/or Saturday, January 26, 2019
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday, Trevor Conquergood, from RNK, will be helping us get the most out of our embroidery in a Lecture Demo class, helping us understand software, stabilizers, threads, and techniques for beautiful embroidery.
$59.00 includes lunch and gift from Trevor.
Saturday, come back for a Hands-On Event using the Brother & Baby Lock latest and greatest embroidery machines. You will be delighted with the projects he has in store for you.
$109.00 includes lunch and all materials for your projects, and a gift.
Call to sign up for 1 or both days. 361-991-5151.