Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilting all Night with Faye & Tassie - October 7 & December 3
- Anita Goodesign Embroidery Event, October 13 & 14
- Floriani Sewing & Embroidery Workshop, December 8 & 9
- Quilt Guild Sewing Retreat, October 24, 2017
- DIME Software Event, January 12 OR 13
- Baby Lock Sergers with Lori Hernandez, January 19 & 20
- Embellish with Hope Yoder and RNK, February 8, 2018
- Club Ed with Deborah Jones, April 27 or 28, 2018
- Nova's Singer Featherweight Maintenance Workshop, May 19, 2018
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Holey Pashmina
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
PAM DAMOUR "The Decorating Diva"
May 12 OR 13, 2017: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The first day of this 2 Day Event will feature Pam's entertaining trunk show and Gadget Collection.
(We all LOVE gadgets...)
The second day, bring your sewing machine. Pam will guide you through her clever ways of creating purses and other fun stuff.
$129.00 for both days. Or $39.99 for the Friday trunk show/lecture/demo only.
Or $99.00 for the Saturday workshop only.
Delicious Lunch provided both days.
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.