Events, Classes & Clubs
- Business and Home Embroidery with Durkee and Mike Johns, May 25 & 26, 2018
- Nova's Singer Featherweight Maintenance Workshop, May 19, 2018
- Quilting All Day Sewing Retreat, May 22, 2018
- Quilting all Night, June 9, 2018
- Pam Damour - The Decorating Diva, June 14, 2018
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- T-Shirt Quilt Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Nova's Singer Featherweight Maintenance Workshop
Bring your Singer 221 Featherweight Machine, and let Nova Montgomery teach you how to best keep it in perfect order, and some great tricks. This is not a repair class, so make sure that you machine is in good working order. Very limited space, so it's not too early to sign up.
Date: May 19, 2018: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Cost to Attend: $125.00 includes class and lunch.
Call 361-991-5151 to save your spot.
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.