Events, Classes & Clubs
- Linda Clark's Seasonal Lace Banners "Christmas Holiday", November 14
- Business in a Box, November 16
- Scan'N'Cut Hands-On Class, November 18
- Anita Goodesign Event, December 6 & 7
- Quilting All Day, November 19
- Baby Lock Serger Event, January 17 or 18
- Patty Dunn Purse 1 Day Class, January 24
- Floriani Hands-On Embroidery Event, January 23 - 25, 2020
- AccuQuilt Demonstrations and Fun, February 7 & 8
- Designs in Machine Embroidery March 20 & 21, 2020
- National Educator, Paula Reid April 24
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class
- Beginning Serger Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Beginning Serger Class
Date: November 22, 2019
Time: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Get your serger out of the closet, and learn to love it.
Susan will help take the mysteries out of your overlock machine. Bring you serger with 4 different colors of thread, and go home a more confident serger.
$25.00 for the class.
No charge if you purchased your serger at the Singer Sewing Center.
Please call the store to reserve your seat and for more information (361) 991-5151.