Events, Classes & Clubs
- Floriani Lecture Demo, September 18 - 20
- She Shed Dime Event, October 9 or 10
- Hope Yoder Embellish Event, January 15 & 16
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class (flex schedule)
- Beginning Serger Class
- Beginning Sewing Classes with Sarah
- Digitizing Software
- Free-Motion Machine Quilting Class with Michiel Landers
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class (most Saturdays)
- Knit Skirt Class for Beginners and Above
- "Know da Feet" by Patty Dunn
- Machine Embroidery 101
- Michiel Landers Beginning Quilt Class
- T-Shirt Quilt Class with Sarah
Beginner Serger Class
All Makes and Models Welcome!
Date: June 5, 2020
Time: 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Cost to Attend: $25.00 (no charge if you purchased your serger at Singer Sewing Center)
Get your serger out of the closet, and learn to love it! You will learn how and why your serger does what it does, and go home a happy serger.
Bring your serger with 4 different colors of thread. We will supply the supplies to make your samples with.
Please call the store to reserve your seat and for more information (361) 991-5151.