Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilter's Night Out, (new date posted shortly)
- Business in a Box, October 12
- Embellish, October 26 or 27
- Anita Goodesign Event, December 6 & 7
- Baby Lock Serger Event, January 17 or 18
- Floriani Hands-On Embroidery Event, January 23 - 25, 2020
- AccuQuilt Demonstrations and Fun, February 7 & 8
- Designs in Machine Embroidery March 20 & 21, 2020
- National Educator, Paula Reid April 24
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class
- Beginning Serger Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Beginning Serger Class
Date: October 19, 2019
Time: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Get your serger out of the closet, and learn to love it.
Susan will help take the mysteries out of your overlock machine. Bring you serger with 4 different colors of thread, and go home a more confident serger.
$25.00 for the class.
No charge if you purchased your serger at the Singer Sewing Center.
Please call the store to reserve your seat and for more information (361) 991-5151.