Events, Classes & Clubs
- Kimberbell Vintage Flora Spark Event, May 16
- Floriani Lecture Demo, August 14, 15 and 16
- Hope Yoder Embellish Event, July 10 or 11
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class (flex schedule)
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class (most Saturdays)
- Beginning Serger Class
- Embroidery Make N Take
- Brother Scan'N'Cut Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embellish Software Class, April 6
- Intermediate Quilt Ruler Class, April 23
Beginner Serger Class
All Makes and Models Welcome!
Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Cost to Attend: $25.00 (no charge if you purchased your serger at Singer Sewing Center)
Get your serger out of the closet, and learn to love it! You will learn how and why your serger does what it does, and go home a happy serger.
Bring your serger with 4 different colors of thread. We will supply the supplies to make your samples with.
Please call the store to reserve your seat and for more information (361) 991-5151.