Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilting all Night with Faye & Tassie - March 17, 2018
- Accu-Quilt GO!, April 13 & 14
- Club Ed, May 4 & May 5, 2018
- Nova's Singer Featherweight Maintenance Workshop, May 19, 2018
- Business and Home Embroidery with Durkee and Mike Johns May 26, 2018
- Pam Damour - The Decorating Diva, June 14, 2018
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- No Name Jacket by Patty Dunn
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Beginning Serger Class
Monday, February 15, 2018: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Saturday, March 24, 2018: 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Get your serger out of the closet, and learn to love it. Susan will help take the mysteries out of your overlock machine.
Bring you serger with 4 different colors of thread, and go home a more confident serger.
$25.00 for the class.
No charge if you purchased your serger at the Singer Sewing Center of Corpus Christi.
You MUST pre-register to attend.
Call 991-5151 to reserve your spot.
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.