Events, Classes & Clubs
- Baby Lock Serger Event, January 17 or 18
- Scan'n'Cut Class, January 20
- Patty Dunn Purse 1 Day Class, January 23
- Linda Clark's Seasonal Lace Banners, January 29
- AccuQuilt Demonstrations and Fun, February 7 & 8
- Michiel Landers Free-Motions Machine Quilting Class, February 21
- Designs in Machine Embroidery March 20 & 21, 2020
- Quilting All Day, February 25
- IMPROV with Michiel Landers, February, 28, March 6, 2020
- Floriani Lecture Demo, August 14, 15 and 16
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class
- Beginning Serger Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Date: January 20, 2020 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Bring your Brother Scan'n'Cut and let Mary help you get the most of it. You will be creating an Envelope from a Heart Shape. Plus you will learn to manipulate the heart shape to your liking.
Mary will also be presenting a demo on the Brother Canvas Program showing you how she created the Heart Envelope, and more applications to make your projects turn out just the way you envision them.
$30.00 includes the 2 hour class, and all the materials to finish your project. Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot and for more information.