Events, Classes & Clubs
- Floriani Lecture Demo, September 18 - 20
- She Shed Dime Event, October 9 or 10
- Hope Yoder Embellish Event, January 15 & 16
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class (flex schedule)
- Beginning Serger Class
- Beginning Sewing Classes with Sarah
- Digitizing Software
- Free-Motion Machine Quilting Class with Michiel Landers
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class (most Saturdays)
- Knit Skirt Class for Beginners and Above
- "Know da Feet" by Patty Dunn
- Machine Embroidery 101
- Michiel Landers Beginning Quilt Class
- T-Shirt Quilt Class with Sarah
Brother Scan'N'Cut Class
Date: New dates will be posted shortly
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Bring your Brother Scan'n'Cut and let Mary help you get ready for Easter.
You will be cutting foam, and layering heat-press vinyl $30.00 includes the 2 hour class.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot, and for supply list.