Events, Classes & Clubs
- Patty's Purse Party, July 21, 2018
- Patty Dunn's "Fit to Finish" Jacket, July 25, 26 & 27, 2018
- Quilting all Night, September 8, 2018
- Accuquilt GO!, September 28 or 29, 2018
- Anita Goodesign, November 2 & 3, 2018
- Sew Much Cosplay, November 16 or 17, 2018
- Trevor Conquergood, January 25 & 26, 2019
- Mike Johns, Scan N Cut Hands-On Event, March 8 & 9, 2019
- Mike Johns, Brother BES4 Embroidery Software, March 11, 2019
- Mike Johns, Digitizing in the Machine, March 12, 2019
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- T-Shirt Quilt Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Quiling all night with Faye
Date: July 7, 2018: 1:00 pm - 1:00 am
Join Faye and some of your new best friends, and quilt the night away. Faye will be helping you create a "Mondo Bag", using fusible grid for perfect squares.
Or bring you own project, and Faye can help you with any questions that you might have.
12 hours of fellowship and learning is $50.00 plus supplies.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot.
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.