Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilting All Day, January 22, 2019
- Westalee Ruler Play, January 22, 2019
- Trevor Conquergood, January 25 & 26, 2019
- Mike Johns, Scan N Cut Hands-On Event, March 8 & 9, 2019
- AccuQuilt Quilting Class, January 27, 2019
- Mike Johns, Brother BES4 Embroidery Software, March 11, 2019
- Mike Johns, Digitizing in the Machine, March 12, 2019
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Quilt Class
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Foundation Strip Piecing
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Quiling all night with Faye
Date: July 7, 2018: 1:00 pm - 1:00 am
Join Faye and some of your new best friends, and quilt the night away. Faye will be helping you create a "Mondo Bag", using fusible grid for perfect squares.
Or bring you own project, and Faye can help you with any questions that you might have.
12 hours of fellowship and learning is $50.00 plus supplies.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot.
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.