Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilting all Night with Faye & Tassie - March 17, 2018
- Accu-Quilt GO!, April 13 & 14
- Club Ed, May 4 & May 5, 2018
- Nova's Singer Featherweight Maintenance Workshop, May 19, 2018
- Business and Home Embroidery with Durkee and Mike Johns May 26, 2018
- Pam Damour - The Decorating Diva, June 14, 2018
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- No Name Jacket by Patty Dunn
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Baby Lock Sergers with Lori Hernandez
NO-NAME JACKET by Patty Dunn
Thursday, March 8th
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
will be presenting her newest pattern,
and you get to Name It.
You also get to decide if yours will be a Jacket or Vest.
This is a Hands-On class,
so bring your sewing machine and
supply list and have some fun.
$35.00 for the class includes the pattern for the Jacket and Vest.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot.
This class is limited to 10 students, so sign up soon.