Events, Classes & Clubs
- One Day Sewing Retreat, June 25, 2019
- Serger Hands-On Project: June 27
- Westalee Ruler Play, June 28
- Hope Yoder, Embroidery, Crafting & Cutting Event, November 1 or 2
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Quilt Class
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Mike Johns Scan N Cut Hands-On Event, March 8 & 9, 2019
Friday, March 8 & Saturday. March 9, 2019
Bring your Brother Scan'n'Cut, and your laptop. Mike Johns will show you how to get the most out of your cutting machine.
You will go home with more knowledge, and a Tumbler, T-Shirt, a Bag, and other projects that you will embellish utilizing vinyl, fabric, crystals, and even some glass etching.
The 2 day class is $129.00, and includes lunch, and all of the materials to finish several projects.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot, and for more information.