Events, Classes & Clubs
- AccuQuilt Quilting Class, February 10, 2019
- Westalee Ruler Play, February 21, 2019
- Quilting All Day, January 26, 2019
- Mike Johns, Scan N Cut Hands-On Event, March 8 & 9, 2019
- Mike Johns, Brother BES4 Embroidery Software, March 11, 2019
- Mike Johns, Digitizing in the Machine, March 12, 2019
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Quilt Class
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Foundation Strip Piecing
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Mike Johns Scan N Cut Hands-On Event, March 8 & 9, 2019
Friday, March 8 & Saturday. March 9, 2019
Bring your Brother Scan'n'Cut, and your laptop. Mike Johns will show you how to get the most out of your cutting machine.
You will go home with more knowledge, and a Tumbler, T-Shirt, a Bag, and other projects that you will embellish utilizing vinyl, fabric, crystals, and even some glass etching.
The 2 day class is $129.00, and includes lunch, and all of the materials to finish several projects.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot, and for more information.