Events, Classes & Clubs
- AccuQuilt Quilting Class, February 10, 2019
- Westalee Ruler Play, February 21, 2019
- Quilting All Day, January 26, 2019
- Mike Johns, Scan N Cut Hands-On Event, March 8 & 9, 2019
- Mike Johns, Brother BES4 Embroidery Software, March 11, 2019
- Mike Johns, Digitizing in the Machine, March 12, 2019
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Quilt Class
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Foundation Strip Piecing
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Mike Johns Digitizing in the Machine!
BabyLock IQ Designer or Brother My Design Center
Tuesday, March 12, 2019 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
If you own the Brother Dream Machine, Brother Luminaire, Baby Lock Destiny or Baby Lock Solaris, you will not want to miss this chance to learn all about your built-in digitizing capabilities.
Mike Johns will guide you through the amazing things that you can do with your "BabyLock IQ Designer" or "Brother My Design Center".
Bring your 5 million pound machine and create a zippered bag of your own creation and imagination. The 1 day class is $89.00, and includes lunch and all the materials to finish your project.
Call 361-991-5151 to save your spot, and for more information.
One person to a machine.