Events, Classes & Clubs
- One Day Sewing Retreat, June 25, 2019
- Serger Hands-On Project: June 27
- Westalee Ruler Play, June 28
- Hope Yoder, Embroidery, Crafting & Cutting Event, November 1 or 2
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Quilt Class
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Mike Johns Brother BES4 Embroidery Software
Monday, March 11, 2019 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
When it comes to your embroidery designs, do you want? More Fonts, More Control, and maybe Scan'n'Cut capabilities? Mike Johns will be instructing this powerful software class, and show you just how much control you can have in your designs.
We will be playing with the BES Embroidery Software, and also the BES4 Power Pack 2, to be used with your Brother Scan'n'Cut.
Bring your laptop with the BES4 installed, or bring yourself, and Mike will show you why
this may be the embroidery software that you were looking for.
This class is $49.00, and includes lunch.
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.