Events, Classes & Clubs
- AccuQuilt Quilting Class, February 10, 2019
- Westalee Ruler Play, February 21, 2019
- Quilting All Day, January 26, 2019
- Mike Johns, Scan N Cut Hands-On Event, March 8 & 9, 2019
- Mike Johns, Brother BES4 Embroidery Software, March 11, 2019
- Mike Johns, Digitizing in the Machine, March 12, 2019
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Quilt Class
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Foundation Strip Piecing
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Mike Johns Brother BES4 Embroidery Software
Monday, March 11, 2019 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
When it comes to your embroidery designs, do you want? More Fonts, More Control, and maybe Scan'n'Cut capabilities? Mike Johns will be instructing this powerful software class, and show you just how much control you can have in your designs.
We will be playing with the BES Embroidery Software, and also the BES4 Power Pack 2, to be used with your Brother Scan'n'Cut.
Bring your laptop with the BES4 installed, or bring yourself, and Mike will show you why
this may be the embroidery software that you were looking for.
This class is $49.00, and includes lunch.
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.