Events, Classes & Clubs
- Kimberbell Spooky Soiree, September 12
- Floriani Lecture Demo, September 18 - 20
- She Shed Dime Event, October 9 or 10
- Anita Goodesign Embroidery Event, November 13 & 14
- Hope Yoder Embellish Event, January 15 & 16
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class (flex schedule)
- Beginner Garment Construction
- Beginning Serger Class
- Beginning Sewing Classes with Sarah
- Digitizing Software
- Disappearing Dresden Plate
- Embroidery Make N Take
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class (most Saturdays)
- Knit Skirt Class for Beginners and Above
- "Know da Feet" by Patty Dunn
- Machine Embroidery 101
- T-Shirt Quilt Class with Sarah
Usually first Monday of every month. Check the calendar for confirmation
Join us for a fun, casual gathering when we discuss all things Machine Embroidery.
We don't do any embroidering, but we help each other with questions, techniques, decisions, and any embroidery issues that you might have.
This month, Susan will be demonstrating different ways to embroider hard to hoop items, like dolls and socks, using sticky stabilizer and other methods.
Feel free to bring your show'n'tells and show'n'hells. No charge. We have cookies.