Events, Classes & Clubs
- Kimberbell Spooky Soiree, September 12
- Floriani Lecture Demo, September 18 - 20
- She Shed Dime Event, October 9 or 10
- Anita Goodesign Embroidery Event, November 13 & 14
- Hope Yoder Embellish Event, January 15 & 16
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class (flex schedule)
- Beginner Garment Construction
- Beginning Serger Class
- Beginning Sewing Classes with Sarah
- Digitizing Software
- Disappearing Dresden Plate
- Embroidery Make N Take
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class (most Saturdays)
- Knit Skirt Class for Beginners and Above
- "Know da Feet" by Patty Dunn
- Machine Embroidery 101
- T-Shirt Quilt Class with Sarah
Know Da Feet & Da Needle with Patty Dunn
Wednesday August 12, 2020 9:30 am- 11:30 am
This month Patty will explain the Roller Foot for leathers and vinyls, Pin Tuck Foot with twin needles, and the Open Toe Foot.
Patty will explore the many other functions that these feet are used for, including applique.
Patty will show the difference between the various twin needles,
and let you experiment with wing needles.
Bring your sewing machine and thread with your Roller Foot, 7 Groove Pin Tuck Foot, Open Toe Foot & 3.0 Twin Needle.
Fabric and Wing Needle will be provided.
$35.00 for this fun and informative class.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot and more information.
On another note:
Patty Dunn is holding the world's greatest moving sale Sunday, August 8, from 1:00pm to 4:00pm in the Singer Classroom.