Events, Classes & Clubs
- Kimberbell Vintage Flora Spark Event, May 30
- KimberBell Star Spangled Celebration, June 13
- Hope Yoder Embellish Event, July 10 or 11
- Floriani Lecture Demo, August 14, 15 and 16
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class (flex schedule)
- Beginning Sewing Classes with Sarah.
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class (most Saturdays)
- Beginning Serger Class
- Digitizing Software
- Knit Skirt Class
- "Know da Feet" by Patty Dunn
- Machine Embroidery 101
Patty Dunn presents "KNOW DA-FEET"
Wednesdays 9:30am - 11:30 pm beginning June 3, 2020.
Patty Dunn will be offering a 3-part series all about those weird feet that came with your machine, and what to do with them.
Each week the focus will be on different feet.
Bring your machine, and you will be sewing different samples, using the different feet.
$25.00 for each 2 hour class.
Call 361-991-5151 to sign up, and for more information.