Events, Classes & Clubs
- Floriani Lecture Demo, September 18 - 20
- She Shed Dime Event, October 9 or 10
- Hope Yoder Embellish Event, January 15 & 16
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class (flex schedule)
- Beginning Serger Class
- Beginning Sewing Classes with Sarah
- Digitizing Software
- Free-Motion Machine Quilting Class with Michiel Landers
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class (most Saturdays)
- Knit Skirt Class for Beginners and Above
- "Know da Feet" by Patty Dunn
- Machine Embroidery 101
- Michiel Landers Beginning Quilt Class
- T-Shirt Quilt Class with Sarah
Knit Skirt Class for Beginners and Above
Thursday June 25, 2020 1:00 - 4:00pm
Let Sara help you fit and finish a knit skirt with elastic waist. If you are a beginner, Sarah will help you understand your machine and how it works.
If you are a bit more advanced, you will have fun learning how to create without a pattern.
This 3 hour class is $30.00 plus supplies.
Please call the store to reserve your seat and for your supply list (361) 991-5151.