Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilting All Day, August 27, 2019
- Quilter's Night Out, September 7, 2019
- Hope Yoder, Embroidery, Crafting & Cutting Event, November 1 or 2
- Anita Goodesign Event, December 6 & 7
- Baby Lock Serger Event, January 17 or 18
- AccuQuilt Demonstrations and Fun, February 7 & 8
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Quilt Class
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Kids friday Sewing Classes
Most Fridays .... 9:30 am - 11:30 pm
$30.00 for 3 hour class.
HOME SCHOOLERS REJOICE! FRIDAY Kids Sewing Classes!
Beginning and intermediate sewing classes for kids age 7 - 15
Pepper will be teaching Kids Classes for those that want to take the next step and learn to read patterns and make their own clothes.
You MUST register to attend.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot, and for more information.
No Parents Allowed. Take a break.