Events, Classes & Clubs
- Patty Dunn's Heavy-Thread Table-Runner with Tassels, October 18, 2018
- One Day Sewing Retreat, October 23, 2018
- Patty Dunn's Purse Class, October 25, 2018
- Anita Goodesign, November 2 & 3, 2018
- Sew Much Cosplay, November 30 or December 1, 2018
- Trevor Conquergood, January 25 & 26, 2019
- Mike Johns, Scan N Cut Hands-On Event, March 8 & 9, 2019
- Mike Johns, Brother BES4 Embroidery Software, March 11, 2019
- Mike Johns, Digitizing in the Machine, March 12, 2019
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Quilt Class
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Foundation Strip Piecing
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Kids friday Sewing Classes
January 12, 2017: 9:30 am - 11:30 pm
$30.00 for 3 hour class.
HOME SCHOOLERS REJOICE! FRIDAY Kids Sewing Classes!
Beginning and intermediate sewing classes for kids age 7 - 15
Pepper will be teaching Kids Classes for those that want to take the next step and learn to read patterns and make their own clothes.
You MUST register to attend.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot, and for more information.
No Parents Allowed. Take a break.