Events, Classes & Clubs
- Patty's Purse Party, July 21, 2018
- Patty Dunn's "Fit to Finish" Jacket, July 25, 26 & 27, 2018
- Quilting all Night, September 8, 2018
- Accuquilt GO!, September 28 or 29, 2018
- Anita Goodesign, November 2 & 3, 2018
- Sew Much Cosplay, November 16 or 17, 2018
- Trevor Conquergood, January 25 & 26, 2019
- Mike Johns, Scan N Cut Hands-On Event, March 8 & 9, 2019
- Mike Johns, Brother BES4 Embroidery Software, March 11, 2019
- Mike Johns, Digitizing in the Machine, March 12, 2019
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- T-Shirt Quilt Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Kids friday Sewing Classes
January 12, 2017: 9:30 am - 11:30 pm
$30.00 for 3 hour class.
HOME SCHOOLERS REJOICE! FRIDAY Kids Sewing Classes!
Beginning and intermediate sewing classes for kids age 7 - 15
Pepper will be teaching Kids Classes for those that want to take the next step and learn to read patterns and make their own clothes.
You MUST register to attend.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot, and for more information.
No Parents Allowed. Take a break.