Events, Classes & Clubs
- Baby Lock Serger Event, January 17 or 18
- Scan'n'Cut Class, January 20
- Patty Dunn Purse 1 Day Class, January 23
- Linda Clark's Seasonal Lace Banners, January 29
- AccuQuilt Demonstrations and Fun, February 7 & 8
- Michiel Landers Free-Motions Machine Quilting Class, February 21
- Designs in Machine Embroidery March 20 & 21, 2020
- Quilting All Day, February 25
- IMPROV with Michiel Landers, February, 28, March 6, 2020
- Floriani Lecture Demo, August 14, 15 and 16
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class
- Beginning Serger Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Kids friday Sewing Classes
Most Fridays .... 9:30 am - 11:30 pm
$30.00 for 3 hour class.
HOME SCHOOLERS REJOICE! FRIDAY Kids Sewing Classes!
Beginning and intermediate sewing classes for kids age 7 - 15
Pepper will be teaching Kids Classes for those that want to take the next step and learn to read patterns and make their own clothes.
You MUST register to attend.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot, and for more information.
No Parents Allowed. Take a break.