Events, Classes & Clubs
- Leather Painting with Laura Davidson, January 16, 2018
- Quilting All Day Sewing Retreat, January 23, 2018
- Baby Lock Sergers with Lori Hernandez, January 26 & 27, 2018
- Embellish with Hope Yoder and RNK, February 16, 17 & 18, 2018
- DIME Software Event, March 9 or 10, 2018
- Club Ed with Deborah Jones, April 27 or 28, 2018
- Nova's Singer Featherweight Maintenance Workshop, May 19, 2018
- Business and Home Embroidery with Durkee and Mike Johns May 26, 2018
- Pam Damour - The Decorating Diva, June 14, 2018
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Kids Sewing Classes
For students age 7 through 14
Saturday 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Class size is limited, so reserve your spot by calling 991-5151
Pepper offers fun sewing classes for Kids aged 7 - 14.
Each week there is a different project, that the student will create from start to finish.
The projects are appropriate for first-timers, but fun enough for skilled sewist.
Each class is $25.00, and includes all materials needed to complete the day's project
Call 361-991-5151 to sign-up.
You MUST pre-register to attend
Saturday, January 13, 2018
We will be creating a "Zippered Wrist Bag".
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.