Events, Classes & Clubs
- Kimberbell Vintage Flora Spark Event, May 16
- Floriani Lecture Demo, August 14, 15 and 16
- Hope Yoder Embellish Event, July 10 or 11
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class (flex schedule)
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class (most Saturdays)
- Beginning Serger Class
- Embroidery Make N Take
- Brother Scan'N'Cut Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embellish Software Class, April 6
- Intermediate Quilt Ruler Class, April 23
Kids Sewing Classes
Kids Beginning Sewing Classes with Pepper
Date: (see below)
Time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Cost to Attend: $25 (includes all materials needed to complete the day's project)
Pepper offers fun sewing classes for kids 7 - 14 of age. Each week there is a different project, that the student will create from start to finish. The projects are appropriate for first-timers, but fun enough for skilled sewist.
Each class is $25.00 and includes all materials needed to complete the day's project.
Call 361-991-5151 for more information and to sign-up.
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.