Events, Classes & Clubs
- Business and Home Embroidery with Durkee and Mike Johns, May 25 & 26, 2018
- Nova's Singer Featherweight Maintenance Workshop, May 19, 2018
- Quilting All Day Sewing Retreat, May 22, 2018
- Quilting all Night, June 9, 2018
- Pam Damour - The Decorating Diva, June 14, 2018
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- T-Shirt Quilt Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Kids Sewing Classes
For students age 7 through 14
Saturday 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Class size is limited, so reserve your spot by calling 991-5151
Pepper offers fun sewing classes for Kids aged 7 - 14.
Each week there is a different project, that the student will create from start to finish.
The projects are appropriate for first-timers, but fun enough for skilled sewist.
Each class is $25.00, and includes all materials needed to complete the day's project
Call 361-991-5151 to sign-up.
You MUST pre-register to attend
Saturday, May 12, 2018
You will be sewing up a "Microwave Bowl".
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.