Events, Classes & Clubs
- One Day Sewing Retreat, June 25, 2019
- Serger Hands-On Project: June 27
- Westalee Ruler Play, June 28
- Hope Yoder, Embroidery, Crafting & Cutting Event, November 1 or 2
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Quilt Class
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Kids Sewing Classes
For students age 7 through 14
Saturday 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Class size is limited, so reserve your spot by calling 991-5151
Pepper offers fun sewing classes for Kids aged 7 - 14.
Each week there is a different project, that the student will create from start to finish.
The projects are appropriate for first-timers, but fun enough for skilled sewist.
Each class is $25.00, and includes all materials needed to complete the day's project
Call 361-991-5151 to sign-up.
You MUST pre-register to attend
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.