Events, Classes & Clubs
- Floriani Lecture Demo, September 18 - 20
- She Shed Dime Event, October 9 or 10
- Hope Yoder Embellish Event, January 15 & 16
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class (flex schedule)
- Beginning Serger Class
- Beginning Sewing Classes with Sarah
- Digitizing Software
- Free-Motion Machine Quilting Class with Michiel Landers
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class (most Saturdays)
- Knit Skirt Class for Beginners and Above
- "Know da Feet" by Patty Dunn
- Machine Embroidery 101
- Michiel Landers Beginning Quilt Class
- T-Shirt Quilt Class with Sarah
Intermediate Quilt Ruler Class
Date: New dates will be posted shortly
Time: 9:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Cost to Attend: $45
Let Mona Martinka take your Westalee Ruler Skills to the next level. If you have a basic knowlege of how the Westalee Rulers work, or have taken Susan's basic class, you are ready for this.
This 5 hour class is $45.00.
Call 361-991-5151 to sign up and to get your supply list.