Events, Classes & Clubs
- Kimberbell Vintage Flora Spark Event, May 16
- Floriani Lecture Demo, August 14, 15 and 16
- Hope Yoder Embellish Event, July 10 or 11
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class (flex schedule)
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class (most Saturdays)
- Beginning Serger Class
- Embroidery Make N Take
- Brother Scan'N'Cut Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embellish Software Class, April 6
- Intermediate Quilt Ruler Class, April 23
IMPROV with Michiel Landers
Friday February, 28, 2020 and Friday, March 6, 2020
Michiel will teach you Improvisational Piecing Techniques,that you will then apply while you learn to compose a unique tote bag panal.
The first class will be all about creating the panals, and the second class will be using your panals to create a casual tote bag, or a wine bottle tote.
1st class on Feb. 28 is $40.00 plus supplies.
2nd class on March 6 is $ 15.00 plus supplies.
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.