Events, Classes & Clubs
- Baby Lock Serger Event, January 17 or 18
- Scan'n'Cut Class, January 20
- Patty Dunn Purse 1 Day Class, January 23
- Linda Clark's Seasonal Lace Banners, January 29
- AccuQuilt Demonstrations and Fun, February 7 & 8
- Michiel Landers Free-Motions Machine Quilting Class, February 21
- Designs in Machine Embroidery March 20 & 21, 2020
- Quilting All Day, February 25
- IMPROV with Michiel Landers, February, 28, March 6, 2020
- Floriani Lecture Demo, August 14, 15 and 16
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class
- Beginning Serger Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
IMPROV with Michiel Landers
Friday February, 28, 2020 and Friday, March 6, 2020
Michiel will teach you Improvisational Piecing Techniques, that you will then apply while you learn to compose a unique tote bag panal.
The first class will be all about creating the panals, and the second class will be using your panals to create a casual tote bag, or a wine bottle tote.
1st class on Feb. 28 is $40.00 plus supplies.
2nd class on March 6 is $ 15.00 plus supplies.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot and for more information.
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.