Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilting all Night with Faye & Tassie - March 17, 2018
- Accu-Quilt GO!, April 13 & 14
- Club Ed, May 4 & May 5, 2018
- Nova's Singer Featherweight Maintenance Workshop, May 19, 2018
- Business and Home Embroidery with Durkee and Mike Johns May 26, 2018
- Pam Damour - The Decorating Diva, June 14, 2018
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- No Name Jacket by Patty Dunn
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Free Motion Quilting Lab
March 13, 2018: 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
You CAN Free-Motion with your sewing machine, and finish your quilts yourself.
Michiel Landers will help you get the confidence you need to create your own masterpieces.
This month, you will be creating Leaf Motifs while learning more about free-motion quilting.
3 hour class is $30.00.
You must register in advance. Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.