Events, Classes & Clubs
- Baby Lock Serger Event, January 17 or 18
- Scan'n'Cut Class, January 20
- Patty Dunn Purse 1 Day Class, January 23
- Linda Clark's Seasonal Lace Banners, January 29
- AccuQuilt Demonstrations and Fun, February 7 & 8
- Michiel Landers Free-Motions Machine Quilting Class, February 21
- Designs in Machine Embroidery March 20 & 21, 2020
- Quilting All Day, February 25
- IMPROV with Michiel Landers, February, 28, March 6, 2020
- Floriani Lecture Demo, August 14, 15 and 16
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class
- Beginning Serger Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
New dates will be posted shortly
You CAN Free-Motion with your sewing machine, and finish your quilts yourself.
Michiel Landers will show you how to quilt your own creations.
You will be mastering the basics in the first half, and finish up with more advanced techniques.
You will go home with a great set of place-mat/table-runners.
This popular 6 hour class is $55.00 plus supplies.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot.
You must register in advance. Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.