Events, Classes & Clubs
- Linda Clark's Seasonal Lace Banners "Christmas Holiday", November 14
- Business in a Box, November 16
- Scan'N'Cut Hands-On Class, November 18
- Anita Goodesign Event, December 6 & 7
- Quilting All Day, November 19
- Baby Lock Serger Event, January 17 or 18
- Patty Dunn Purse 1 Day Class, January 24
- Floriani Hands-On Embroidery Event, January 23 - 25, 2020
- AccuQuilt Demonstrations and Fun, February 7 & 8
- Designs in Machine Embroidery March 20 & 21, 2020
- National Educator, Paula Reid April 24
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class
- Beginning Serger Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
November 8, 2019: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
You CAN Free-Motion with your sewing machine, and finish your quilts yourself.
Michiel Landers will show you how to quilt your own creations.
You will be mastering the basics in the first half, and finish up with more advanced techniques.
You will go home with a great set of place-mat/table-runners.
This popular 6 hour class is $55.00 plus supplies.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot.
You must register in advance. Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.