Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilting All Day Sewing Retreat, August 28, 2018
- Quilting all Night, September 8, 2018
- Accuquilt GO!, September 28 or 29, 2018
- Patty's Purse Party, August 30, 2018
- Anita Goodesign, November 2 & 3, 2018
- Patty Dunn's "Fit to Finish" Jacket, September 5, 6 and 7, 2018
- Sew Much Cosplay, November 16 or 17, 2018
- Trevor Conquergood, January 25 & 26, 2019
- Mike Johns, Scan N Cut Hands-On Event, March 8 & 9, 2019
- Mike Johns, Brother BES4 Embroidery Software, March 11, 2019
- Mike Johns, Digitizing in the Machine, March 12, 2019
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- T-Shirt Quilt Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Free Motion Quilting Lab
Tuesday, August 14, 2018 5:30pm - 8:00p
You CAN Free-Motion with your sewing machine, and finish your quilts yourself.
Michiel Landers will help you get the confidence you need to create your own masterpieces.
This month, you will be adding "Flames" to your quilt block for a dramatic look.
2 1/2 hour class is $30.00.
You must register in advance. Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.