Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilting All Day, August 27, 2019
- Quilter's Night Out, September 7, 2019
- Hope Yoder, Embroidery, Crafting & Cutting Event, November 1 or 2
- Anita Goodesign Event, December 6 & 7
- Baby Lock Serger Event, January 17 or 18
- AccuQuilt Demonstrations and Fun, February 7 & 8
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Quilt Class
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Auqust 31, 2019: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
You CAN Free-Motion with your sewing machine, and finish your quilts yourself.
Michiel Landers will show you how to quilt your own creations.
You will be mastering the basics in the first half, and finish up with more advanced techniques.
You will go home with a great set of place-mat/table-runners.
This popular 6 hour class is $55.00 plus supplies.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot.
You must register in advance. Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.