Events, Classes & Clubs
- Kimberbell Vintage Flora Spark Event, May 16
- Floriani Lecture Demo, August 14, 15 and 16
- Hope Yoder Embellish Event, July 10 or 11
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class (flex schedule)
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class (most Saturdays)
- Beginning Serger Class
- Embroidery Make N Take
- Brother Scan'N'Cut Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embellish Software Class, April 6
- Intermediate Quilt Ruler Class, April 23
New dates will be posted shortly
You CAN Free-Motion with your sewing machine, and finish your quilts yourself.
Michiel Landers will show you how to quilt your own creations.
You will be mastering the basics in the first half, and finish up with more advanced techniques.
You will go home with a great set of place-mat/table-runners.
This popular 6 hour class is $55.00 plus supplies.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot.
You must register in advance. Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.