Events, Classes & Clubs
- Patty Dunn's Heavy-Thread Table-Runner with Tassels, October 18, 2018
- One Day Sewing Retreat, October 23, 2018
- Patty Dunn's Purse Class, October 25, 2018
- Anita Goodesign, November 2 & 3, 2018
- Sew Much Cosplay, November 30 or December 1, 2018
- Trevor Conquergood, January 25 & 26, 2019
- Mike Johns, Scan N Cut Hands-On Event, March 8 & 9, 2019
- Mike Johns, Brother BES4 Embroidery Software, March 11, 2019
- Mike Johns, Digitizing in the Machine, March 12, 2019
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Quilt Class
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Foundation Strip Piecing
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Foundation Strip Piecing
September 27, 2018: 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
If you have been wanting to learn, or get better at Free-Motion Quilting, we have a new class in the works.
Michiel Landers will show you how to quilt your own creations.
Additional information will be posted shortly
$30.00 plus supplies.
Call 361-991-5151 with any questions, and to reserve your spot.