Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilting All Day Sewing Retreat, August 28, 2018
- Quilting all Night, September 8, 2018
- Accuquilt GO!, September 28 or 29, 2018
- Patty's Purse Party, August 30, 2018
- Anita Goodesign, November 2 & 3, 2018
- Patty Dunn's "Fit to Finish" Jacket, September 5, 6 and 7, 2018
- Sew Much Cosplay, November 16 or 17, 2018
- Trevor Conquergood, January 25 & 26, 2019
- Mike Johns, Scan N Cut Hands-On Event, March 8 & 9, 2019
- Mike Johns, Brother BES4 Embroidery Software, March 11, 2019
- Mike Johns, Digitizing in the Machine, March 12, 2019
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- T-Shirt Quilt Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Free Motion Quilting Class
July 14, 2018: 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
If you have been wanting to learn, or get better at Free-Motion Quilting, we have a new class in the works.
Michiel Landers will show you how to quilt your own creations.
The first week you will be mastering the basics, and the second week, more advanced techniques. You will go home with a great set of place-mat/table-runners.
This wonderful 2 day class is $70.00 plus supplies.
Call 361-991-5151 with any questions, and to reserve your spot.