Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilting all Night with Faye & Tassie - October 7 & December 3
- Anita Goodesign Embroidery Event, October 13 & 14
- Floriani Sewing & Embroidery Workshop, December 8 & 9
- Quilt Guild Sewing Retreat, October 24, 2017
- DIME Software Event, January 12 OR 13
- Baby Lock Sergers with Lori Hernandez, January 19 & 20
- Embellish with Hope Yoder and RNK, February 8, 2018
- Club Ed with Deborah Jones, April 27 or 28, 2018
- Nova's Singer Featherweight Maintenance Workshop, May 19, 2018
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Holey Pashmina
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Floriani Sewing & Embroidery Workshop
December 8 & 9, 2017: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This is a fun one.
Everyone will finish a beautiful embroidered, embellished, and quilted good-sized throw.
$129.00 for both days, includes all materials, lunch, and a gift valued at $399.00.
Additional information will be posted shortly.
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.