Events, Classes & Clubs
- Floriani Sewing & Embroidery Workshop, December 8 & 9
- DIME Software Event, January 12 OR 13
- Leather Painting with Laura Davidson, January 16, 2018
- Baby Lock Sergers with Lori Hernandez, January 19 & 20
- Embellish with Hope Yoder and RNK, February 8, 9 & 10, 2018
- Club Ed with Deborah Jones, April 27 or 28, 2018
- Nova's Singer Featherweight Maintenance Workshop, May 19, 2018
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
Floriani Sewing & Embroidery Workshop
December 8 & 9, 2017: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This is a fun one. Everyone will finish a beautiful embroidered, embellished, and quilted good-sized throw.
We will be using the Fabulous Janome MC15000 Embroidery/Sewing/Quilting machine.
$129.00 for both days,includes all materials, lunch, and a gift valued at $399.00.
Sign up now to reserve your spot. 361-991-5151.
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.