Events, Classes & Clubs
- Baby Lock Serger Event, January 17 or 18
- Scan'n'Cut Class, January 20
- Patty Dunn Purse 1 Day Class, January 23
- Linda Clark's Seasonal Lace Banners, January 29
- AccuQuilt Demonstrations and Fun, February 7 & 8
- Michiel Landers Free-Motions Machine Quilting Class, February 21
- Designs in Machine Embroidery March 20 & 21, 2020
- Quilting All Day, February 25
- IMPROV with Michiel Landers, February, 28, March 6, 2020
- Floriani Lecture Demo, August 14, 15 and 16
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class
- Beginning Serger Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Machine Embroidery Make'n'Take
FIRST MONDAY of EACH MONTH 6:00 pm “Embroidery Make’n’Take”
Each month, Jon helps you to get more comfortable with your embroidery machine, and guides you through a different technique.
By coming each month, you will learn how to get the most out of your machine so you can enjoy it to it's fullest
Bring your embroidery machine, and let Jon show you how to get the most out of it.
Let Jon help get you ready for the Holidays by embroidering out these fun Tree Ornaments. Bring your embroidery machine with a 4X4 or 5X7 hoop and go home with 2 finished ornaments.
$30.00 for the 2 hour class includes all materials to create both completed projects. Call 361-991-5151 for more information, and to reserve your spot.