Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilting all Night with Faye & Tassie - October 7 & December 3
- Anita Goodesign Embroidery Event, October 13 & 14
- Floriani Sewing & Embroidery Workshop, December 8 & 9
- Quilt Guild Sewing Retreat, October 24, 2017
- DIME Software Event, January 12 OR 13
- Baby Lock Sergers with Lori Hernandez, January 19 & 20
- Embellish with Hope Yoder and RNK, February 8, 2018
- Club Ed with Deborah Jones, April 27 or 28, 2018
- Nova's Singer Featherweight Maintenance Workshop, May 19, 2018
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Holey Pashmina
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
EMBROIDERY MAKE'N'TAKE with Jon
Monday, October 2, 2017 6:00 pm - 8:00pm.
This month, Jon will help you create Stand Alone Lace.
Bring your embroidery machine with your 5X7 hoop. and 2 empty bobbins.
You will go home with your Large Jack'O Lantern and the Large Cross Book Marker.
If your largest hoop is 4X4, you will be embroidering the small Jack'O Lantern and the small cross.
The class is $30.00, and includes all materials to complete 2 Lace designs.
You MUST call to reserve your spot, and let us know what machine you are bringing, so we can be better prepared.