Events, Classes & Clubs
- Patty's Purse Party, July 21, 2018
- Patty Dunn's "Fit to Finish" Jacket, July 25, 26 & 27, 2018
- Quilting all Night, September 8, 2018
- Accuquilt GO!, September 28 or 29, 2018
- Anita Goodesign, November 2 & 3, 2018
- Sew Much Cosplay, November 16 or 17, 2018
- Trevor Conquergood, January 25 & 26, 2019
- Mike Johns, Scan N Cut Hands-On Event, March 8 & 9, 2019
- Mike Johns, Brother BES4 Embroidery Software, March 11, 2019
- Mike Johns, Digitizing in the Machine, March 12, 2019
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- T-Shirt Quilt Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Join Jon as he helps you create a Quilted and Lined Zippered Pouch. Perfect for your USB drives, ear buds, coins, or a million other uses.
Jon has created the project to fit into your 5X7 hoop, but he has altered it to also work in your 4X4 hoop, so everyone will have great success.
Bring your embroider machine and 5 X 7 hoop , or 4 X 4 hoop, and have some fun.
Class is $30.00, and includes all materials.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot.