Events, Classes & Clubs
- Floriani Lecture Demo, September 18 - 20
- She Shed Dime Event, October 9 or 10
- Hope Yoder Embellish Event, January 15 & 16
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class (flex schedule)
- Beginning Serger Class
- Beginning Sewing Classes with Sarah
- Digitizing Software
- Free-Motion Machine Quilting Class with Michiel Landers
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class (most Saturdays)
- Knit Skirt Class for Beginners and Above
- "Know da Feet" by Patty Dunn
- Machine Embroidery 101
- Michiel Landers Beginning Quilt Class
- T-Shirt Quilt Class with Sarah
Machine Embroidery Make'n'Take (Usually meets the first Monday of each month)
Kimberbell Exclusive Design!
Date: New dates will be posted shortly
Time: 6:00 - 8:00
Cost to Attend: $35.00 (includes 2 hour class, Kimberbell exclusive design, and all materials to finish the darling Easter decoration)
You will have a great time creating lace-work, looped fringe, and other techniques that make your embroidery unique and fun. Jon will give you this exclusive Kimberbell design, available ONLY during this class.
This design is not available outside of this class.
Bring you embroidery machine, 5X7 hoop and small applique scissors.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot, and for more information.