Events, Classes & Clubs
- Kimberbell Vintage Flora Spark Event, May 16
- Floriani Lecture Demo, August 14, 15 and 16
- Hope Yoder Embellish Event, July 10 or 11
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class (flex schedule)
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class (most Saturdays)
- Beginning Serger Class
- Embroidery Make N Take
- Brother Scan'N'Cut Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embellish Software Class, April 6
- Intermediate Quilt Ruler Class, April 23
Machine Embroidery Make'n'Take (Usually meets the first Monday of each month)
Kimberbell Exclusive Design!
Time: 6:00 - 8:00
Cost to Attend: $35.00 (includes 2 hour class, Kimberbell exclusive design, and all materials to finish the darling Easter decoration)
You will have a great time creating lace-work, looped fringe, and other techniques that make your embroidery unique and fun. Jon will give you this exclusive Kimberbell design, available ONLY during this class.
This design is not available outside of this class.
Bring you embroidery machine, 5X7 hoop and small applique scissors.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot, and for more information.