Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilter's Night Out, (new date posted shortly)
- Business in a Box, October 12
- Embellish, October 26 or 27
- Anita Goodesign Event, December 6 & 7
- Baby Lock Serger Event, January 17 or 18
- Floriani Hands-On Embroidery Event, January 23 - 25, 2020
- AccuQuilt Demonstrations and Fun, February 7 & 8
- Designs in Machine Embroidery March 20 & 21, 2020
- National Educator, Paula Reid April 24
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class
- Beginning Serger Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Machine Embroidery Make'n'Take
FIRST MONDAY of EACH MONTH 6:00 pm “Embroidery Make’n’Take”
Each month, Jon helps you to get more comfortable with your embroidery machine, and guides you through a different technique.
By coming each month, you will learn how to get the most out of your machine so you can enjoy it to it's fullest.
Bring your embroidery machine, and let Jon show you how to get the most out of it.
This month's project will be "Embroidered Bookmarks". These make a great personal gift, or make a bunch for yourself (for a change).
Bring your machine with your 4X4 or 5X7 hoop.
2 hour class is $30.00, which includes all materials to complete your projects.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot, and for more information.