Events, Classes & Clubs
- One Day Sewing Retreat, June 25, 2019
- Serger Hands-On Project: June 27
- Westalee Ruler Play, June 28
- Hope Yoder, Embroidery, Crafting & Cutting Event, November 1 or 2
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Quilt Class
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Machine Embroidery Make'n'Take
FIRST MONDAY of EACH MONTH 6:00 pm “Embroidery Make’n’Take”
Each month, Jon helps you to get more comfortable with your embroidery machine, and guides you through a different technique.
By coming each month, you will learn how to get the most out of your machine so you can enjoy it to it's fullest.
This month, you will be embroidering on Cork, and learning the Patch Technique to create free standing "Bag Charms".
Bring your machine with your 4X4 or 5X7 hoop.
2 hour class is $30.00, which includes all materials to complete your projects.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot, and for more information.