Events, Classes & Clubs
- Business and Home Embroidery with Durkee and Mike Johns, May 25 & 26, 2018
- Nova's Singer Featherweight Maintenance Workshop, May 19, 2018
- Quilting All Day Sewing Retreat, May 22, 2018
- Quilting all Night, June 9, 2018
- Pam Damour - The Decorating Diva, June 14, 2018
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- T-Shirt Quilt Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
All designs will fit into a 4X4 inch hoop, so everyone will have great success.
Bring your embroider machine and 4X4 hoop, and have some fun.
Class is $30.00, and includes all materials.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot.
Pre-registration is a must.
Next Class - May 14, 2018 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm: Learn how to create 4" x 4" quilt blocks "in the hoop"!