Events, Classes & Clubs
- Patty Dunn's Heavy-Thread Table-Runner with Tassels, October 18, 2018
- One Day Sewing Retreat, October 23, 2018
- Patty Dunn's Purse Class, October 25, 2018
- Anita Goodesign, November 2 & 3, 2018
- Sew Much Cosplay, November 30 or December 1, 2018
- Trevor Conquergood, January 25 & 26, 2019
- Mike Johns, Scan N Cut Hands-On Event, March 8 & 9, 2019
- Mike Johns, Brother BES4 Embroidery Software, March 11, 2019
- Mike Johns, Digitizing in the Machine, March 12, 2019
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Quilt Class
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Foundation Strip Piecing
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Join Jon as he helps you create a Quilted and Lined Zippered Pouch. Perfect for your USB drives, ear buds, coins, or a million other uses.
Jon has created the project to fit into your 5X7 hoop, but he has altered it to also work in your 4X4 hoop, so everyone will have great success.
Bring your embroider machine and 5 X 7 hoop , or 4 X 4 hoop, and have some fun.
Class is $30.00, and includes all materials.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot.
Machine Embroidery Make'n'Take
Monday, October 8, 2018 6:00 pm- 8:00 pm
Jon will get you ready for the Holidays with these festive Embroidered Draw String Bags.
The entire bags is completed In-The-Hoop, and a lot of fun.
Bring your machine with your 4X4 or 5X7 hoop.
2 hour class is $30.00, which includes all materials to complete your projects. Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot, and for more information.