Events, Classes & Clubs
- Linda Clark's Seasonal Lace Banners "Christmas Holiday", November 14
- Business in a Box, November 16
- Scan'N'Cut Hands-On Class, November 18
- Anita Goodesign Event, December 6 & 7
- Quilting All Day, November 19
- Baby Lock Serger Event, January 17 or 18
- Patty Dunn Purse 1 Day Class, January 24
- Floriani Hands-On Embroidery Event, January 23 - 25, 2020
- AccuQuilt Demonstrations and Fun, February 7 & 8
- Designs in Machine Embroidery March 20 & 21, 2020
- National Educator, Paula Reid April 24
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class
- Beginning Serger Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Machine Embroidery Make'n'Take
FIRST MONDAY of EACH MONTH 6:00 pm “Embroidery Make’n’Take”
Each month, Jon helps you to get more comfortable with your embroidery machine, and guides you through a different technique.
By coming each month, you will learn how to get the most out of your machine so you can enjoy it to it's fullest.
Bring your embroidery machine, and let Jon show you how to get the most out of it.
Let Jon help get you ready for the Holidays by embroidering out these fun Tree Ornaments. Bring your embroidery machine with a 4X4 or 5X7 hoop and go home with 2 finished ornaments.
$30.00 for the 2 hour class includes all materials to create both completed projects. Call 361-991-5151 for more information, and to reserve your spot.