Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilting all Night with Faye & Tassie - March 17, 2018
- Accu-Quilt GO!, April 13 & 14
- Club Ed, May 4 & May 5, 2018
- Nova's Singer Featherweight Maintenance Workshop, May 19, 2018
- Business and Home Embroidery with Durkee and Mike Johns May 26, 2018
- Pam Damour - The Decorating Diva, June 14, 2018
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- No Name Jacket by Patty Dunn
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Embellish with Hope Yoder and RNK
February 16, 17 & 18, 2018
Three days of Embroidering, Cutting, and learning lots!
You will be using the Brother Dream Machines and the Brother Scan'n'Cut, and playing with embroidery and cutting software.
Go home with 6 finished projects!
The 3 day Event is $199.00, which includes all of your materials, lunches, prizes, gifts, and a Singer $50.00 coupon to use for whatever you like, even lipstick.
You can even start paying now and make 4 installments, if that would make it easier.