Events, Classes & Clubs
- One Day Sewing Retreat, June 25, 2019
- Serger Hands-On Project: June 27
- Westalee Ruler Play, June 28
- Hope Yoder, Embroidery, Crafting & Cutting Event, November 1 or 2
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Quilt Class
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
Date to be Announced
If you own the Brother XV8500D or the Babylock Destiny, join us and learn how to create your own designs using the Brother My Design Center or the BabyLock IQ Designer.
Bring your machine to play along, or you are welcome to watch and take notes.
You will need your embroidery unit for this class, and a 5X7 hoop or larger.
No charge for the class.
But you MUST call to reserve your spot. 361-991-5151.