Events, Classes & Clubs
- Floriani Sewing & Embroidery Workshop, December 8 & 9
- DIME Software Event, January 12 OR 13
- Leather Painting with Laura Davidson, January 16, 2018
- Baby Lock Sergers with Lori Hernandez, January 19 & 20
- Embellish with Hope Yoder and RNK, February 8, 9 & 10, 2018
- Club Ed with Deborah Jones, April 27 or 28, 2018
- Nova's Singer Featherweight Maintenance Workshop, May 19, 2018
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
November 17, 2017: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
If you own the Brother XV8500D or the Babylock Destiny, join us and learn how to create your own designs using the Brother My Design Center or the BabyLock IQ Designer.
Bring your machine to play along, or you are welcome to watch and take notes.
You will need your embroidery unit for this class, and a 5X7 hoop or larger.
No charge for the class.
But you MUST call to reserve your spot. 361-991-5151.