Events, Classes & Clubs
- Linda Clark's Seasonal Lace Banners "Christmas Holiday", November 14
- Business in a Box, November 16
- Scan'N'Cut Hands-On Class, November 18
- Anita Goodesign Event, December 6 & 7
- Quilting All Day, November 19
- Baby Lock Serger Event, January 17 or 18
- Patty Dunn Purse 1 Day Class, January 24
- Floriani Hands-On Embroidery Event, January 23 - 25, 2020
- AccuQuilt Demonstrations and Fun, February 7 & 8
- Designs in Machine Embroidery March 20 & 21, 2020
- National Educator, Paula Reid April 24
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class
- Beginning Serger Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
FOURTH MONDAY of EACH MONTH 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm”
Bring your laptop with your software installed, and learn about your software, while creating the project of the month. You don’t need to own the software to attend the class. $5.00 fee pays for the Project of the Month handout. Pre-registration appreciated.
Floriani Embroidery Software Class
4th Monday of the Month: 6:00 - 8:00pm
with Susan Glass
We'll be starting with basic digitizing, and then play with the Distortion Tool and combining outlines for fun fills and "stippling".
We'll also play with Floriani's latest up-date, which allows you to remove stitches from appliques! Yeah!
If you have the software, bring it installed on your laptop and play along. Or just bring yourself, and see how far you can take your designs.
No charge for the 2 hour class.
Please call 361-991-5151, so I know what to expect.
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.