Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilting All Day, August 27, 2019
- Quilter's Night Out, September 7, 2019
- Hope Yoder, Embroidery, Crafting & Cutting Event, November 1 or 2
- Anita Goodesign Event, December 6 & 7
- Baby Lock Serger Event, January 17 or 18
- AccuQuilt Demonstrations and Fun, February 7 & 8
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Quilt Class
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
FOURTH MONDAY of EACH MONTH 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm”
Bring your laptop with your software installed, and learn about your software, while creating the project of the month. You don’t need to own the software to attend the class. $5.00 fee pays for the Project of the Month handout. Pre-registration appreciated.
Floriani Embroidery Software Class
4th Monday of the Month: 6:00 - 8:00pm
with Susan Glass
We'll be starting with basic digitizing, and then play with the Distortion Tool and combining outlines for fun fills and "stippling".
We'll also play with Floriani's latest up-date, which allows you to remove stitches from appliques! Yeah!
If you have the software, bring it installed on your laptop and play along. Or just bring yourself, and see how far you can take your designs.
No charge for the 2 hour class.
Please call 361-991-5151, so I know what to expect.
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.