Events, Classes & Clubs
- AccuQuilt Quilting Class, February 10, 2019
- Westalee Ruler Play, February 21, 2019
- Quilting All Day, January 26, 2019
- Mike Johns, Scan N Cut Hands-On Event, March 8 & 9, 2019
- Mike Johns, Brother BES4 Embroidery Software, March 11, 2019
- Mike Johns, Digitizing in the Machine, March 12, 2019
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Quilt Class
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Foundation Strip Piecing
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
FOURTH MONDAY of EACH MONTH 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm”
Bring your laptop with your software installed, and learn about your software, while creating the project of the month. You don’t need to own the software to attend the class. $5.00 fee pays for the Project of the Month handout. Pre-registration appreciated.
Floriani Embroidery Software Class
Monday, January 28, 6:00 - 8:00pm
with Susan Glass
We will be concentrating on the fundamentals of actual digitizing, and manipulating your new design. This is a basic lesson. You will not be overwhelmed. I promise.
If you have the software, bring it installed on your laptop and play along. Or just bring yourself, and see how far you can take your designs.
No charge for the 2 hour class.
Please call 361-991-5151, so I know what to expect.
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.