Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilting All Day, August 27, 2019
- Quilter's Night Out, September 7, 2019
- Hope Yoder, Embroidery, Crafting & Cutting Event, November 1 or 2
- Anita Goodesign Event, December 6 & 7
- Baby Lock Serger Event, January 17 or 18
- AccuQuilt Demonstrations and Fun, February 7 & 8
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Quilt Class
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Clothing Alterations Class:
Flex scheduling -- just call to set your time.
Cost to Attend: $30.00 for 3 hour class.
Do you wish that your clothes fit better?
Bring your sewing machine and your pants that are too long, your dress that is too loose, or any other fitting problem that you would like to learn how to fix. Pepper will help you love your clothes again.
You MUST REGISTER to attend.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot.