Events, Classes & Clubs
- Patty's Purse Party, July 21, 2018
- Patty Dunn's "Fit to Finish" Jacket, July 25, 26 & 27, 2018
- Quilting all Night, September 8, 2018
- Accuquilt GO!, September 28 or 29, 2018
- Anita Goodesign, November 2 & 3, 2018
- Sew Much Cosplay, November 16 or 17, 2018
- Trevor Conquergood, January 25 & 26, 2019
- Mike Johns, Scan N Cut Hands-On Event, March 8 & 9, 2019
- Mike Johns, Brother BES4 Embroidery Software, March 11, 2019
- Mike Johns, Digitizing in the Machine, March 12, 2019
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- T-Shirt Quilt Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Clothing Alterations Class:
Most Mondays: 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Cost to Attend: $30.00 for 3 hour class.
Do you wish that your clothes fit better?
Bring your sewing machine and your pants that are too long, your dress that is too loose, or any other fitting problem that you would like to learn how to fix. Pepper will help you love your clothes again.
You MUST REGISTER to attend.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot.