Events, Classes & Clubs
- AccuQuilt Quilting Class, February 10, 2019
- Westalee Ruler Play, February 21, 2019
- Quilting All Day, January 26, 2019
- Mike Johns, Scan N Cut Hands-On Event, March 8 & 9, 2019
- Mike Johns, Brother BES4 Embroidery Software, March 11, 2019
- Mike Johns, Digitizing in the Machine, March 12, 2019
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Quilt Class
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Foundation Strip Piecing
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Clothing Alterations Class:
Most Mondays: 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Cost to Attend: $30.00 for 3 hour class.
Do you wish that your clothes fit better?
Bring your sewing machine and your pants that are too long, your dress that is too loose, or any other fitting problem that you would like to learn how to fix. Pepper will help you love your clothes again.
You MUST REGISTER to attend.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot.