Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilter's Night Out, (new date posted shortly)
- Business in a Box, October 12
- Embellish, October 26 or 27
- Anita Goodesign Event, December 6 & 7
- Baby Lock Serger Event, January 17 or 18
- Floriani Hands-On Embroidery Event, January 23 - 25, 2020
- AccuQuilt Demonstrations and Fun, February 7 & 8
- Designs in Machine Embroidery March 20 & 21, 2020
- National Educator, Paula Reid April 24
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class
- Beginning Serger Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Clothing Alterations Class:
Flex scheduling -- just call to set your time.
Cost to Attend: $30.00 for 3 hour class.
Do you wish that your clothes fit better?
Bring your sewing machine and your pants that are too long, your dress that is too loose, or any other fitting problem that you would like to learn how to fix. Pepper will help you love your clothes again.
You MUST REGISTER to attend.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot.