Events, Classes & Clubs
- Linda Clark's Seasonal Lace Banners "Christmas Holiday", November 14
- Business in a Box, November 16
- Scan'N'Cut Hands-On Class, November 18
- Anita Goodesign Event, December 6 & 7
- Quilting All Day, November 19
- Baby Lock Serger Event, January 17 or 18
- Patty Dunn Purse 1 Day Class, January 24
- Floriani Hands-On Embroidery Event, January 23 - 25, 2020
- AccuQuilt Demonstrations and Fun, February 7 & 8
- Designs in Machine Embroidery March 20 & 21, 2020
- National Educator, Paula Reid April 24
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class
- Beginning Serger Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Business in a Box
N, Oct. 12, 2019
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
This is your opportunity to see if a Brother multi-needle machine is in your future. Brother Representative Ed Skulski will be here to show you all of the wonderful features that these machines have.
You will see the most innovative 10, 6, and single needle Home and Small Business embroidery machines on the market.
These machines have some of the most powerful design and editing capabilities ever built into a multi-needle machine.
Ed will also inform you on the best business practices if you are planning a new embroidery business.
Only $15.00 to attend this 4 hour lecture demo, which includes lunch.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot.
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.