Events, Classes & Clubs
- Kimberbell Spooky Soiree, September 12
- Floriani Lecture Demo, September 18 - 20
- She Shed Dime Event, October 9 or 10
- Anita Goodesign Embroidery Event, November 13 & 14
- Hope Yoder Embellish Event, January 15 & 16
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class (flex schedule)
- Beginner Garment Construction
- Beginning Serger Class
- Beginning Sewing Classes with Sarah
- Digitizing Software
- Disappearing Dresden Plate
- Embroidery Make N Take
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class (most Saturdays)
- Knit Skirt Class for Beginners and Above
- "Know da Feet" by Patty Dunn
- Machine Embroidery 101
- T-Shirt Quilt Class with Sarah
Beginning Sewing Classes with Sarah.
June 2, 2020
1:00pm - 3:00pm
If you are new to sewing, or want to increase your skills, this will be a great class for you. Let Sarah show you how
easy and fun your sewing machine can be.
You will spend some time learning about your machine, and then learn to create a Face Mask.
$25.00 for a 2 hour class. You MUST pre-register.
Call 361-991-5151 to sign up, and get your supply list.