Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilter's Night Out, (new date posted shortly)
- Business in a Box, October 12
- Embellish, October 26 or 27
- Anita Goodesign Event, December 6 & 7
- Baby Lock Serger Event, January 17 or 18
- Floriani Hands-On Embroidery Event, January 23 - 25, 2020
- AccuQuilt Demonstrations and Fun, February 7 & 8
- Designs in Machine Embroidery March 20 & 21, 2020
- National Educator, Paula Reid April 24
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class
- Beginning Serger Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Beginning Quilt Class
Available on most Mondays and Wednesdays with flexible scheduling.
Give us a call to schedule the best time for you.
You've always wanted to learn to make your own quilts. Now is the time!
Pepper will help you on your journey to create your own masterpieces with fabric.
$30.00 for your 3 hour class, plus materials.
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.