Events, Classes & Clubs
- Kimberbell Vintage Flora Spark Event, May 30
- KimberBell Star Spangled Celebration, June 13
- Hope Yoder Embellish Event, July 10 or 11
- Floriani Lecture Demo, August 14, 15 and 16
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class (flex schedule)
- Beginning Sewing Classes with Sarah.
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class (most Saturdays)
- Beginning Serger Class
- Digitizing Software
- Knit Skirt Class
- "Know da Feet" by Patty Dunn
- Machine Embroidery 101
Beginning Quilt Class
Available on most Mondays and Wednesdays with flexible scheduling.
Give us a call to schedule the best time for you.
You've always wanted to learn to make your own quilts. Now is the time!
Pepper will help you on your journey to create your own masterpieces with fabric.
$30.00 for your 3 hour class, plus materials.
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.