Events, Classes & Clubs
- One Day Sewing Retreat, June 25, 2019
- Serger Hands-On Project: June 27
- Westalee Ruler Play, June 28
- Hope Yoder, Embroidery, Crafting & Cutting Event, November 1 or 2
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Quilt Class
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Beginning Quilt Class
Available on most Mondays with flexible scheduling.
Give us a call to schedule the best time for you.
You've always wanted to learn to make your own quilts. Now is the time!
Pepper will help you on your journey to create your own masterpieces with fabric.
$30.00 for your 3 hour class, plus materials.
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.