Events, Classes & Clubs
- AccuQuilt Quilting Class, February 10, 2019
- Westalee Ruler Play, February 21, 2019
- Quilting All Day, January 26, 2019
- Mike Johns, Scan N Cut Hands-On Event, March 8 & 9, 2019
- Mike Johns, Brother BES4 Embroidery Software, March 11, 2019
- Mike Johns, Digitizing in the Machine, March 12, 2019
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Quilt Class
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Foundation Strip Piecing
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
Most Mondays - 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Please check our calendar
Would you like to learn how to make your own clothes?
By creating your own clothes, you get the style, color, and FIT that you need to look and feel your best.
Pepper will help you get the most out of your sewing machine, and yourself.
$30.00 plus materials for this 3 hour class.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot, and for more information.
Please call the store to reserve your seat and get your supply list (361) 991-5151.