Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilting All Day, August 27, 2019
- Quilter's Night Out, September 7, 2019
- Hope Yoder, Embroidery, Crafting & Cutting Event, November 1 or 2
- Anita Goodesign Event, December 6 & 7
- Baby Lock Serger Event, January 17 or 18
- AccuQuilt Demonstrations and Fun, February 7 & 8
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Quilt Class
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
Most Mondays -
Flex scheduling ... just call to set your time on Monday.
Please check our calendar
Would you like to learn how to make your own clothes?
By creating your own clothes, you get the style, color, and FIT that you need to look and feel your best.
Pepper will help you get the most out of your sewing machine, and yourself.
$30.00 plus materials for this 3 hour class.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot, and for more information.
Please call the store to reserve your seat and get your supply list (361) 991-5151.