Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilting All Day Sewing Retreat, August 28, 2018
- Quilting all Night, September 8, 2018
- Accuquilt GO!, September 28 or 29, 2018
- Patty's Purse Party, August 30, 2018
- Anita Goodesign, November 2 & 3, 2018
- Patty Dunn's "Fit to Finish" Jacket, September 5, 6 and 7, 2018
- Sew Much Cosplay, November 16 or 17, 2018
- Trevor Conquergood, January 25 & 26, 2019
- Mike Johns, Scan N Cut Hands-On Event, March 8 & 9, 2019
- Mike Johns, Brother BES4 Embroidery Software, March 11, 2019
- Mike Johns, Digitizing in the Machine, March 12, 2019
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- T-Shirt Quilt Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Brother ScanNCut Class
Lynn will be helping you get the most out of your Brother Scan'n'Cut.
This month you will be learning all about
printed vinyl. It's a beautiful technique that you are going to love.
Bring you machine, a regular mat, all regular accessories, and a USB Stick.
$30.00 for the class includes all materials to finish the project.
Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Cost to Attend: $30
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot, and for more information.