Events, Classes & Clubs
- One Day Sewing Retreat, August 22, 2017
- DIME Software Event, September 15 OR 16
- Anita Goodesign Embroidery Event, October 13 & 14
- Floriani Sewing & Embroidery Workshop, December 8 & 9
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing with Faye!
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Craft N Cut Software Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
Be the Difference
Saturday, May 6, 2017 11:30am
Help support Ovarian Cancer Research.
Bring your Embroidery/Sewing machine, and go home with an embroidered clutch.
$30.00 donation includes all materials to finish the clutch.
All proceeds will be donated to the "Be the Difference Foundation".
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot.