Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilting All Day Sewing Retreat, February 27, 2018
- Embellish with Hope Yoder and RNK, February 16, 17 & 18, 2018
- DIME Software Event, March 9 or 10, 2018
- Quilting all Night with Faye & Tassie - March 17, 2018
- Club Ed with Deborah Jones, April 27 or 28, 2018
- Nova's Singer Featherweight Maintenance Workshop, May 19, 2018
- Business and Home Embroidery with Durkee and Mike Johns May 26, 2018
- Pam Damour - The Decorating Diva, June 14, 2018
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
Baby Lock Sergers with Lori Hernandez
January 26, 2017 & January 27, 2017
Lori will show you that there's much more to a serger, than just finishing a seam. You will be creating this zippered and embellished bag, completely stitched with the BabyLock Triumph or Ovation.
BabyLock's Triumph 8 Thread Serger, not only threads the loopers for you, but threads the needles!
You will also be creating your own workbook, reminding you of all of the great techniques you will be discovering.
The 2 day class is $149.00, and includes lunch and all materials to complete your project.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot.