Events, Classes & Clubs
- Baby Lock Serger Event, January 17 or 18
- Scan'n'Cut Class, January 20
- Patty Dunn Purse 1 Day Class, January 23
- Linda Clark's Seasonal Lace Banners, January 29
- AccuQuilt Demonstrations and Fun, February 7 & 8
- Michiel Landers Free-Motions Machine Quilting Class, February 21
- Designs in Machine Embroidery March 20 & 21, 2020
- Quilting All Day, February 25
- IMPROV with Michiel Landers, February, 28, March 6, 2020
- Floriani Lecture Demo, August 14, 15 and 16
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class
- Beginning Serger Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
BabyLock Serger Event
Fri. January 17 AND Sat. January 18
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Milinda from Baby Lock is bringing us a fantastic 2-Day Hand-On Class.
You will be playing with Baby Lock 8-Thread Sergers on Friday, and then ,have fun with
4 threads on Saturday . Each day you will go home with a finished purse, using different and exciting techniques.
$149.00 for both days includes 2 projects, instruction book, lunch, and lots of learn'n.
Please let us know what BabyLock Serger that you are bringing.
If you don't have one, we will provide one for you.
You must pre-register to attend. Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.