Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilter's Night Out, (new date posted shortly)
- Business in a Box, October 12
- Embellish, October 26 or 27
- Anita Goodesign Event, December 6 & 7
- Baby Lock Serger Event, January 17 or 18
- Floriani Hands-On Embroidery Event, January 23 - 25, 2020
- AccuQuilt Demonstrations and Fun, February 7 & 8
- Designs in Machine Embroidery March 20 & 21, 2020
- National Educator, Paula Reid April 24
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class
- Beginning Serger Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
ADULT SEWING & QUILTING Classes with Pepper
Mondays and Wednesdays and Saturdays - Flexible Scheduling!
Are you just beginning to learn to sew.
Do you want to create quilts.
Do you want to read patterns and make your own clothes.
Do you want to learn to alter your clothes to fit better.
Pepper has a class for whatever you would like to learn when it comes to sewing and quilting.
$25.00 for a 2 hour class, and if you want more time, just $5.00 for each additional hour.
Call 361-991-5151 for more information, and to schedule your class.
Please call the store to reserve your seat and get your supply list (361) 991-5151.