Events, Classes & Clubs
- Baby Lock Serger Event, January 17 or 18
- Scan'n'Cut Class, January 20
- Patty Dunn Purse 1 Day Class, January 23
- Linda Clark's Seasonal Lace Banners, January 29
- AccuQuilt Demonstrations and Fun, February 7 & 8
- Michiel Landers Free-Motions Machine Quilting Class, February 21
- Designs in Machine Embroidery March 20 & 21, 2020
- Quilting All Day, February 25
- IMPROV with Michiel Landers, February, 28, March 6, 2020
- Floriani Lecture Demo, August 14, 15 and 16
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class
- Beginning Serger Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
ADULT SEWING & QUILTING Classes with Pepper
Mondays and Wednesdays and Saturdays - Flexible Scheduling!
Are you just beginning to learn to sew.
Do you want to create quilts.
Do you want to read patterns and make your own clothes.
Do you want to learn to alter your clothes to fit better.
Pepper has a class for whatever you would like to learn when it comes to sewing and quilting.
$25.00 for a 2 hour class, and if you want more time, just $5.00 for each additional hour.
Call 361-991-5151 for more information, and to schedule your class.
Please call the store to reserve your seat and get your supply list (361) 991-5151.