Events, Classes & Clubs
- Kimberbell Vintage Flora Spark Event, May 16
- Floriani Lecture Demo, August 14, 15 and 16
- Hope Yoder Embellish Event, July 10 or 11
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Adult Sewing and Quilting Class (flex schedule)
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class (most Saturdays)
- Beginning Serger Class
- Embroidery Make N Take
- Brother Scan'N'Cut Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embellish Software Class, April 6
- Intermediate Quilt Ruler Class, April 23
Adult Sewing & Quilting Classes with Pepper
Cost to Attend: $25.00 for two hour class (additional time is only $5.00 per hour)
Mondays and Wednesdays and Saturdays - Flexible Scheduling!
- Are you just beginning to learn to sew.
- Do you want to increase your skills.
- Do you want to create quilts.
- Do you want to read patterns and make your own clothes.
- Do you want to learn to alter your clothes to fit better.
Pepper has a class for whatever you would like to learn when it comes to sewing and quilting.
$25.00 for a 2 hour class, and if you want more time, just $5.00 for each additional hour.
Call 361-991-5151 for more information, and to schedule your class.