Events, Classes & Clubs
- One Day Sewing Retreat, June 25, 2019
- Serger Hands-On Project: June 27
- Westalee Ruler Play, June 28
- Hope Yoder, Embroidery, Crafting & Cutting Event, November 1 or 2
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Quilt Class
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
AccuQuilt Quilting with Shelly Grappe
This 4 week class will help you get the most out of your Accuquilt Fabric Cutter, and teach you how the die system works best.
Bring your Accuquilt, sewing machine and supplies to create this gorgeous quilt.
Fee for all 4 6-hour classes is $195.00 plus materials.
Call 361-991-5151 to reserve your spot, and for supply list.
Limited to 12 students, so reserve your spot early.
Please call the store to reserve your seat (361) 991-5151.