Events, Classes & Clubs
- Quilting all Night with Faye & Tassie - March 17, 2018
- Accu-Quilt GO!, April 13 & 14
- Club Ed, May 4 & May 5, 2018
- Nova's Singer Featherweight Maintenance Workshop, May 19, 2018
- Business and Home Embroidery with Durkee and Mike Johns May 26, 2018
- Pam Damour - The Decorating Diva, June 14, 2018
- CLASSES & CLUBS
- Beginning Garment Construction and Pattern Reading
- Beginning Sewing
- Beginning Serger Class
- Brother ScanNCut
- Clothing Alterations Class
- Digitizing Software
- Digitizing with your Brother Dream Machine or your Baby Lock Destiny
- Embroidery Make and Take
- Free Motion Quilting Class
- Free Motion Quilting Lab
- Kid's Friday Beginning & Intermediate Sewing Class
- Kid's Saturday Beginning Sewing Class
- No Name Jacket by Patty Dunn
- Westalee Ruler Feet Class
April 13 & 14, 2018
If you haven't played with the Accu-Quilt fabric cutting machine lately, you are in for a pleasant surprise.
Eleanor Burns got involved and turned a really good product, into an AMAZING product.
A representative from AccuQuilt will be at the Singer Sewing Center for 3 separate Event times.
Friday, April 13 at 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Friday, April 13 at 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Saturday, April 14 at 10:00 am 12:00 pm
(times may change slightly; we'll let you know)
$20.00 for Event, which includes a $20.00 Gift Certificate for the Singer Store.
Call 991-5151 to reserve your spot.